M*CARBO Brotherhood

Flat trigger for Sig P365

Just installed it. Feels great. Install was a major PITA. That is all. LOL

7 Likes

As one who truly enjoys the “flat” trigger (S2K & AR) Hope you will come to enjoy yours. Planning on upgrading my CZ SP-01 Phantom with a flatter trigger. The mechanical leverage is awesome once you get a few rounds down range. Good luck and enjoy.

6 Likes

Yes, I definitely need to get it to the range. The G43 is back to EDC until I can test the P365. I’ve never had a pistol with a flat trigger and I’m liking it so far.

6 Likes

I should have installed the MCARBO flat trigger instead of the curved one, but I’m not opening that thing back up again. :+1:

7 Likes

Been seriously considering acquiring a p365 either the SAS model or the optics ready model,how are you liking yours

6 Likes

I have the basic P365 with the manual thumb safety. It wasn’t all roses out of the box as it had to go back to Sig twice. They ended up replacing the entire top end and zero issues 1200+ rounds later. I trust it for carry although I wish I had a Glock-like experience with 100% reliability from the great Sig Sauer since this is my first one. The amazing thing is I got the pistol back in a week each time. Incredibly fast turnaround time. Kel-Tec should take a lesson on that one.

7 Likes

@wedge I bought a Sig MPX in May. Put about 6500+ rounds through it and it started failing to eject like crazy. Sig doesn’t have replacement parts. I had to send it in for repair and buy another MPX to shoot WVA State Championship next wkend. God forbid I’d have a $1700 rifle that lasted longer than 3 months. So now I’m $3400 in the hole.

5 Likes

That’s ridiculous that they don’t have replacement parts. What happens when #2’s extractor assembly wears out? Any aftermarket options? Is that a new rifle from Sig?

3 Likes

@wedge I bought my first MPX brand new in May. It had a born on date of February 2019 and a 38xx serial number. It lasted 3 months and started STB like crazy. I called Sig and they said they had no replacement parts. I shipped it off for repair and my new MPX has a 106xx serial number and a born date of September 2019. I’m thinking about selling my original when it comes back.

3 Likes

@Kona Logan,Osage county guns carries a lot of parts for the MPX

https://www.osagecountyguns.com/sig-sauer-kit-mcx-bolt.html
as well as
https://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/prod/kit-mcx-carrier
Pieces are out there brother, hard to fathom why none of the BCG bits are interchangeable with the M-16/M4/AR-15 series…

didnt know if you had seen this back in 2016 on the SIG MPX
https://www.sigsauer.com/press-releases/mcx-mandatory-carriage-assembly-replacement-program/

looks like they had some issues with the BCG or "Carriage"Back in 2016 as well
what cal is yours, If i was shooting competition, I would pick up a spare carriage just to have, just in case…

1 Like

Yes, they’re good. That’s where I got my flat trigger and all my 12rd mags. Best prices I could find anywhere. :+1:

3 Likes

@GOBLIN those links are all for the MCX brother. Completely different and non compatible. In lead we trust they had spare parts but they’re aftermarket and I didn’t want aftermarket.

3 Likes

letter difference and old eyes stuff .lookin for MPX gotcha!:crazy_face:

2 Likes

@Kona so far have found Barrels, 8" 6" and 4" (really like the 4") Timney /SIG flat triggers, stocks, and a variety of dodads, but no springs and internal wear bits. Like , extractors,magazine catches, magazine releases, safety parts ect. i can find those parts for guns all the way back to 1919. only time i haven’t seen em is first year model(till parts catch up) and prototype. MPX was available to public in 2015, so it is neither…
so, I take this as a challenge. (its a slow sunday)
SIG%20MPX%201

SIG%20MPX%203

1 Like

Logan lot of interchangeable parts with AR on the MPX on safety, extractor spring,Pins ect on the lower
have you seen this video yet?

still in search of extractor and firing pin

3 Likes

@goblin I played the same game lol. In lead we trust had the most on offer but a lot of sold out stuff and their extractor is an aftermarket brand called SSI. I want factory parts. I even called Sig and asked for replacement parts and they said they didn’t have any. Hard to believe my new MPX is less than a month old and they’ve pumped out 10,000+ MPX this year but have no parts…

4 Likes

I hate crap like that. Are they still making new rifles? Yes? Then they HAVE parts. They just don’t want to allocate any to warranty repairs because those aren’t money makers. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

I’d call them out on that, too. On the phone, gun forums, Facebook page(s), etc. And make sure they know about it. I’ve done that before and it works wonders. :+1:

3 Likes

@wedge that’s exactly the vibe I got. Can’t throw spare parts to me because that’s taking away from a new rifle going out. He even took my credit card number to hold in case the repair costs money. I’m totally under the impression I’ll be charged for a 3 month old gun I just paid $1700 for.

4 Likes

That’s total booolsheet. Sig guns have a lifetime warranty and all the shipping for the first year is on them. I’m surprised they told you that. I had zero issues when I sent my $500 P365 back.

3 Likes