M*CARBO Brotherhood

FLASH 15% OFF SALE started 10 mins ago

Just in case you didn’t get the email yet… FLASH 15% OFF SALE started 10 mins ago. Use Coupon Code: FLASH 15
Code will work on Used R&D Guns and New Stribog Carbines as well!

THIS IS FOR YOU GUYS!
DON’T BE SHOCKED IF THE PRICES KEEP DROPPING ON THESE GUNS… I WANT TO SEE THEM ALL GONE BEFORE I LEAVE THE OFFICE THIS MORNING! YUP… HOW LOW CAN THEY GO… UNTIL THEY ARE GONE.

20 Likes

K … so … who beat me to that Outlander?

7 Likes

And somebody beat me to both P17s !:face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::sob::sob:

6 Likes

I tried to help…out of stock

Enjoy the rest of your day

6 Likes

And who got the hi-points?

6 Likes

I thought this was a glitch or I would have ordered a few others. At least I got 1! Thanks!

5 Likes

Allways a day late and few dollars short. :pensive:Well maybe next time. Good grabs for the lucky ones. Mcarbo just keeps proving how great a company they are.

8 Likes

It took too long to make bail today so I missed it.

10 Likes

I tried to give you guys an inside heads up once the guns were live… I’m glad you’re all not pissed at me. It was so bad I had to make a video this morning…

15 Likes

@ChrisNelson lmao! Have a great
day

8 Likes

All good here, got my bag of goodies. Does make a guy wonder…“R&D guns for sale”…ya gotta know there’s like what…1 maybe 2…of a type…just sayin…Thanks @ChrisNelson :metal:

6 Likes

Who the hell is running this dumpster fire! :rofl:

7 Likes

Chris,
Next time just keep this between us here.
We will not let you down.

Now, back to my pre-recorded race with a kid named Brandon in the lead… :wink:

9 Likes

LOL, your kick in the nuts comment was hilarious!! Thanks for making me laugh!!

6 Likes

@ Chris Nelson It was Classic, Rothflmao!

4 Likes

I’m with @TRAAKS, keep it in the forum where people appreciate a flash sale and also know that flash means short and sweet. No participant trophy winners here.

4 Likes

Well done
Honest & forthright, and showed integrity.
Shame politicians don’t display the same traits when they make a mistake.

keep it up.

4 Likes

My order is out for delivery. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

That extra 5% was nice! :money_with_wings:

6 Likes