M*CARBO Brotherhood

Fishing 2020 season 🎣

Here is a pic of a nice batch of walleyes my brother and I caught trolling the Bay of Green Bay, Wis yesterday. Beer was cold and the fish were biting. Great escape from all this craziness. And we practiced proper physical distancing - we left our wives at home.

16 Likes

@Dane haha good stuff! I miss fishing

7 Likes

Is it just me or does that sound like double talk? Now I’m not from the area or familiar with it but isn’t the bay of Green Bay, Green Bay? :grinning:

3 Likes

Looks tasty, its been a while since i caught any that were big enough to eat.

5 Likes

Green Bay is the name of our city, the Bay is actually an extension of Lake Michigan. Ok technically it is also called Green Bay. So we were fishing Green Bay out of Green Bay, as opposed to any of the other cities that border Green Bay (the water) Now you have me confused.

6 Likes

Sorry, I was just having a bit of fun. :grinning:

Regardless, nice fish!

6 Likes

That’s just the price of living in a city but calling it a bay.

No matter - the Football is still awesome.

5 Likes

@Stircrayzy “big enough to eat”
These were all perfect eater size, one 16 1/2 in, the rest 17 1/2 to 18 1/2 in. A couple of the 18’s were over a pound heavier than the 16. In this area they catch numbers of trophy walleyes exceeding 30 in. and 10 lbs. Green Bay has also become a trophy muskie fishery with dozens a year over 50 in. caught and released

7 Likes

@Dred “the football is still awesome”

And the Bears still suck!

6 Likes