M*CARBO Brotherhood

First Sub 2000!

@Lmills You got the perfect red dot & once you put it on the Mcarbo mount your sight picture and fun factor will increase greatly.

4 Likes

@Lmills, it does make a difference. You can go larger if you want. I drilled mine out to 1/4”.

5 Likes

… and you can trim the top off and make your own notched site.

5 Likes

8 Likes

You were right. I went back to the range, this time with the Romeo5 mounted and it was a lot more fun!
My first time ever using a red dot sight.

4 Likes

Great review and my thanks. I am now seriously leaning towards the factory M series rather than building it out.

5 Likes

These, along with the AR15 are the Barbie Dolls of the gun world. There are SO many mods available for them. Welcome to the club, and enjoy !

4 Likes

Installed my final upgrade today. Mini muzzle brake. So total about $1,050 into it including price of gun. Of course I can never recoup this but I see this staying with me for the long haul. So from Amazon offset piccatiny, red dot, mlok flashlight, mlok sling and foregrip. From Mcarbo, pro trigger bundle with flat trigger, buttpad, tube cover, recoilless charging handle, notched rear sight and mini muzzle brake. Out of everything I highly recomend the pro trigger bundle. OMG such an improvement over stock trigger, like buttah. Nothing really challenging, just follow all the great videos on the Mcarbo website.

​ ​ ​ ​

4 Likes

Welovome to the dhow! And spelling errors

2 Likes

@Jerseybob175
Welcome to the show

3 Likes