M*CARBO Brotherhood

First Post Here: Introduce Yourself!

@d4man Welcome to the Brotherhood.

@nasty welcome to the Brotherhood, as for the name I would embrace it, especially considering when you make it to level 3 the brothers are going to think up a nice title for you

@riggsville Welcome and thank you for your service.

@cico7 Welcome to the Brotherhood.

@jbrooks56 Welcome to the Brotherhood and thank you for your service.

Welcome new guys. I’m new as well and have already learned a lot. Some very helpful people here

@PattonWasRight Welcome to the Brotherhood.

@grdad45 Welcome to the Brotherhood and thank you for your service.

@Violentmarauder Welcome to the Brotherhood.

@grdad45

Welcome to the MCarbo Forum and thank you for your service.

So, how do you like the 6.5 Creedmoor?

@CraigG Welcome to the Brotherhood and thank you for your service.

@nasty Welcome to the Brotherhood. Happy to have you.

@grdad45

Welcome to the M*CARBO BROTHERHOOD. One definitely gets a wealth of information from this forum… We are all not half-bad folks to chill with, as well… Enjoy your stay!

Thanks for the welcomes! I was in the SeaBees 1965-69, served a year in California, one tour in VN, and two years in Puerto Rico.
As far as the Compass, it will probably be my new favorite rifle for several reasons. 1- accuracy, it shoots MOA right out of the box with factory ammo. 2-the recoil is light enough that almost any kid can handle it, and with a rotator cuff injury that is important to me, too. 3- it is very easy to take down for a thorough cleaning. Some manufacturers seem to try to make guns too intricate. 4- available ammo. there are more and more ammo makers coming out with all kinds of hunting and target loads for me to evaluate.

Hi, I’m new here, I just purchased 3 sub2k gen 2 in glock 19 configuration. Yes, it was very difficult to find them for glock 19, but I wanted them to match my carry gun. I didn’t plan on getting 3, but with how hard they were to find, first one at a gun shop about 60 miles away, next 2 online. I wanted to keep 1 a truck gun and the other in the house, but I now have 2 for in the house!.

As for the original post in this thread, i will answer in order:

1. What have you been shooting the most lately?
    Mostly I shoot my aero precision ar15, and
    glock 19.
  2. Current projects your working on?
    I ordered 2 of the pro performance trigger
    bundles from mcarbo, being delivered today.
  3. Are you a Veteran or Police Officer?
    Not a veteran, I have passed the first portion of
    the police academy selection process, waiting
    to hear back from the next step.
  4. Do you shoot any competitions?
    I do not,
  5. Do you own a SUB-2000?
    3 of them, all gen 2 glock 19.

@Munky Hi Jason, Welcome to the Brotherhood. S2k’s are like bbq ribs. One is good but three is always better. lol Enjoy the forum.

@Munky Welcome to the Brotherhood Jason. Best of luck with the police academy selection process.

@Munky Welcome to the Brotherhood. Good luck in selection process.

@CraigG

Welcome to the MCarbo Forum and thank you for your service to our country.

@grdad45

Rotator cuff ‘issues’ are definitely a challenge with ‘aggressive’ recoils, for sure! I have considered those Ronnis for my Glocks. They have all kinds of armrests and straps to help avoid shoulder impingements! Talking about looking like a robocop! lol