M*CARBO Brotherhood

First Post Here: Introduce Yourself!

@johnksg sorry brother but it’s the right thing to do. This place would fall off the rails if everyone could create their own personalized intro thread.

@CraigG Welcome to the Brotherhood Craig. Thank you for your Air Force service. You have a good wife.:+1:

@CraigG

Welcome Craig (thank you for your service) and yet another wife buying her man a firearm for Christmas, what’s not to love.

Welcome and thank you for your service. Scott

@Violentmarauder @CraigG welcome to the brotherhood lots of great info to peel through in here enjoy

@riggsville

Welcome to the MCarbo Forum, a great place to be.

Thank you for your service to the country and to Jacksonville.

I’m Mark. Retired Police Officer. I enjoy shooting most anything. Just purchased some of your recoil reducing products for the sub 2k gen 2. The recoil of the 9mm took me by surprise, I can handle it as I’ve shot much larger but want my wife and other family members to be able to use the weapon also. Thank you for having me here and thank you for your service.

@nasty Welcome to the forum Mark and thank you for your LE service.

@nasty Welcome to the Brotherhood Mark. Thank you for your LEO service.

@nasty welcome to the forum brother!

@nasty Welcome to the Brotherhood

@nasty

Welcome to M*CARBO BROTHERHOOD, brother. We look forward to your ‘input.’ as ‘we’ are a well-oiled artillery machine!!! Big smiles. You will have to ‘explain’ your ‘call name’ as I am sure that does not come anywhere near your personality, sir! :rofl: The forum is very ‘fun-loving,’ technical bunch, for sure! Enjoy your stay!

@nasty (Mark)

Welcome to the MCarbo Forum. A lot of good people here.

Enjoy!

@Violentmarauder (Paul)

Welcome to the MCarbo Forum. A nice, peaceful place to be.

@lonewolf his last name is Nastold. “Nasty” would be a day one nickname in the LE/MIL community lol.

@Kona

That ‘surely’ went over my head… Laughing. Hey, man… Ya know humor is the best medicine? Even if it is ‘self induced?’ Big smiles!

Man, sure is a lot of new members joining lately. Awesome! Welcome everyone!:us::gun::us:

You are correct Brother.

@mangles Welcome to the Brotherhood.

@bobby Welcome to the Brotherhood.