M*CARBO Brotherhood

First Post Here: Introduce Yourself!

@jbrooks56

Welcome to the MCarbo Forum and thank you for your service.

@PattonWasRight

Welcome to the MCarbo Forum, a great group of people.

Hope you enjoy it here.

@grdad45 welcome to the brotherhood. Glad you found us

@grdad45 Welcome to the forum and thank you for your service. Maybe MCARBO or someone on this forum can help you improve that trigger pull on your T/C Compass.

Hi there, I’m currently on my 16th year as a Corrections Lieutenant for Milwaukee County. I have had my sub2k for a year now and just got a bunch of upgrade parts for myself and a coworker. I collect all sorts of firearms and just purchaesed an Israeli converted 1919 that I’m tearing down for a functions check before I take it to the range.

@Violentmarauder welcome to the brotherhood!

@Violentmarauder Welcome to the forum Paul and let the Brotherhood know what you and your coworker think about those upgrade parts.

Will do he’s coming over tomorrow so I can install his parts and I’ll send some pics after.

@Violentmarauder just a word of warning…your gonna find that upgrading and modifying your S2K is somewhat addictive!

Upgrading any firearm is addictive…

@Violentmarauder Welcome to the Brotherhood Paul. Got lots of .308 ammo for that 1919? What a blaster.:+1:

I’ve picked up a thousand rounds of .308 and the disintegrating links to go with it. Unfortunately after I go to the range I’m gonna need to buy another thousand rounds.

@Violentmarauder does your 1919 have the shoulder stock or just the grip handle?

I have the A6 conversion with the shoulder stock and flash hider.

@Violentmarauder NICE!:grin::+1:

@Violentmarauder Welcome to the Brotherhood

Hello I’ve been shooting my 3 handguns and 1 Maverick 88 12 gauge. I’m a 20 year Air Force veteran. My wife bought me the Gen 2 Kel-Tec Sub2000 for Christmas and I love it. I ordered a boat load of upgrades for it and I will post pics when I’m done.

@CraigG welcome brother!:grin::+1:

@CraigG Welcome to the Brotherhood and thank you for your service to your country

@godallmighty Lol am I the only one who gets a bit disoriented when @Kona does that?