M*CARBO Brotherhood

First Post Here: Introduce Yourself!

@riggsville Welcome to the Brotherhood Gary. Thank you for your Army and LEO service. Friend of Coal also.

@cico7 Welcome to the Brotherhood.

@jbrooks56 Welcome to the Brotherhood James. Thank you for your Army and LEO service.

@jbrooks56 Welcome to the forum James and thank you for your LE and Army service. Please keep us updated on that SBR.

@jbrooks56 Welcome to the Brotherhood and thank you for your service to your country

Thank you and thank you for your service!

Thank you and I will keep ya’ll posted on the SBR build, hopefully my stamp will come in the next 2 months. I submitted the paperwork in August

@jbrooks56 yeah waiting for the stamp is the hardest part!

Try waiting for both an SBR and suppressor stamp…grrr!:angry:

Thanks Don and thank you for your service 25th Tropic Lightening

@jbrooks56

Welcome to the BROTHERHOOD James and thank you for your service.

Per the Prez of the forum, here’s my answers to the Official Qs:

1. M1 Garand in CMP competitions and a Ruger SR9 in IDPA

2. Nothing much gun wise, getting son 2 of 2 ready to relocate to start first job out of college is top job right now.

3. Neither. Just whatever rubbed off from my career military Father, a Corpsman during WWII

4. Yes, had the first-time pleasure of shooting at Camp Perry Nationals this past Summer. Shoot local CMP matches, qualified at Bronze with M1 Garand. Shoot IDPA at local range, but not as handy with handgun as rifle, Marksman classification.

5. Not Yet! Waiting to pick up at my FFL!

@PattonWasRight Welcome to the forum Bob. That M1 Garand is sure a nice piece and sounds like you do well with it. Any questions once you get that S2K just type it in here somewhere and someone will answer.

@PattonWasRight

Your gonna fit in well around here!:grin::+1:

Thanks men, I appreciate the warm welcome!

@PattonWasRight @jbrooks56 @riggsville @cico7 welcome aboard to all you guys you’ll fit right it in here glad to have you guys

Shooting my new T/C Compass in 6.5 Creedmoor, and working on the crappy trigger pull.
I’m a Vietnam veteran.
No competitions any more, eyesight too far gone.

@grdad45 Welcome to the Brotherhood. Thank you for your military service. Nice to have another VN vet here.

@PattonWasRight Welcome to the Brotherhood Bob. Always wanted an M1, but just a little out of my price range.

@grdad45 welcome to the forum sir!

@grdad45 Welcome to the Brotherhood and thank you for your service to your country. Welcome Home