M*CARBO Brotherhood

First Post Here: Introduce Yourself!

@bobby @d4man welcome to the forum gentlemen!

Thx y’all. It’s a sub2K w black plastic and a silver barrel and buffer tube. I originally wanted an FDE but those are impossible to find locally so when I saw this

one on the shelf at the gun store I had to act lol!

@d4man

Welcome to the M*CARBO BROTHERHOOD. The group that always has awesome ideas for spending your money on a firearm ‘upgrade…’ Lol. A great group of people armed with know-how (actually bringing us all together to build a better weapon!) Enjoy your visit! :+1:

Hello to the Gang here!
Just as an introduction, I am retired Sergeant from the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office (2010 - 23 yrs), after 14 years in the US Army (active and reserve). While with the Sheriff’s Office, I was a firearms instructor and a certified Glock armorer.
I have owned a PF 9 for many years and it is one of my 2 EDCs, the other being a Springfield XDS .45. Why not Glock? You may ask, no real reason, other than that is just how it has worked out, is the short answer for here and now.
Looking forward to getting to know everybody and keep brushed up on whats going on in the firearms world.

@d4man

That’s Nickel Boron, I have the same in 40S&W. Nickel Boron (NiB) is an autocatalytic coating process…it is hard, tough, slick and smooth. It has corrosion, wear and abrasion-resistance properties.

@riggsville

Welcome to the M*CARBO BROTHERHOOD and thank you for your service, sir…

@bobby

Welcome to the MCarbo Forum. This is a fun place to be with lots of good people.

@riggsville welcome to the brotherhood Gary!

@riggsville Welcome to the forum Gary and thank you for your LE and Army service.

Thx, I didn’t know that, I really like how it looks!

@bobby Welcome to the Brotherhood

@d4man Welcome to the Brotherhood

@riggsville Welcome to the Brotherhood and thank you for your service to your country

Greetings from Afar…whoever he is…
S2K chambered in 9mm since August, or September.
Currently upgrading my S2K(G2) with optics and screws.
Thank you to all who serve or have served.
Not a competitive shooter.

@cico7 welcome to the forum…lots of new members today!:grin::+1:

@cico7 Welcome to the forum and I’m sure brothers will be interested in what optic you end up installing and how you install it.

@cico7 Welcome to the Brotherhood

Hello I’m James,

1. During my most recent trips to the range, I’ve used the following weapons: Sig P320 M17 full size, Glock 17 Gen 4 Tier 4 pkg, and the Sub 2000 G17 with all the MCARBO enhancements.
  2. I’m building an Aero Precision AR SBR, waiting on my ATF Stamp to complete the build
  3. I served in the U.S. Army (95B) for 9.5 years and I’m a retired Federal LEO
  4. Not a competition shooter, my eyes aren’t what they use to be LOL
  5. I own a Sub 2000, Gen2, Glk 17, Tan and I installed all the MCARBO enhancements except the rear sight (just ordered those).

@jbrooks56 welcome James! Looking forward to seeing your posts and insight!

Thanks John, I am looking forward to interacting with the members