I think it’s there’s no such thing as ex Marine

7 Likes

Ah, devil’s in the details, isn’t it. :+1:

7 Likes

Bill has it correct.
I think it’s there’s no such thing as ex Marine

Larry :wink:

7 Likes

@Rustyg Welcome to the Brotherhood John and thank you for your service.

4 Likes

Hi everyone!
My name is Jared and I was introduced to this website while looking into all things Kel-Tec. I live up here in the ‘People’s Republic’ of Washington, LOL, and just picked up and outfitted a KS7, including a few items from here. Really awesome experience with the order and look forward to more purchases, and more learning and contributing here in the forum!

10 Likes

Welcome to the party. Watch out for @TexasEskimo, he’s kinda like the class clown :rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

@JDW Keep your back to the wall, and if he drops something in front of you, do not bend over to pick it up. He hasn’t been fixed yet and he’s a bit “punky” as a result…you’ve been warned… :laughing:

10 Likes

Welcome on! Don’t worry about that TexasEximo. He is the green eyed stranger! I live in that state that looks like a frying pan over his head. This is a fun place to be yourself.

3 Likes

Clearly he hasn’t tried to shag you yet…they all say that until after…

6 Likes

No worries here. We have professional courtesy around here. When my great grandfather homesteaded in Love county, when they reached the Red River, all those who could read turned around and settled in Oklahoma territory.

7 Likes

Hello everybody! I am a new KSG owner and currently it is getting some parts installed by our brothers here at Mcarbo. The KSG will be my nuclear home defense weapon whether at home or camping. I am really looking forward to shooting it. I joined the forum here to learn from you all about the KSG and shooting in general. I have a Smith and Wesson M&P9 M2.0 as well to carry. I would not say I am new to shooting because where and when I grew up, shooting and guns were a common reality back then. But… I am just getting back to it as the times they are a changing so bear with me please and I thank you for it. My interest besides the challenge and fun of it is personal and home defense.
Good to be here

13 Likes

@JDW Welcome to the Brotherhood Jared.

8 Likes

@LRevard Welcome to the Brotherhood Lynn.

8 Likes

Welcome! Seek and ye shall find, especially here!

7 Likes

@JDW
@LRevard
A big norther welcome from us also. :canada:

8 Likes

Thanks Moosecall! I am enjoying the info and friendliness of the forum!

9 Likes

Howdy everyone, new here! Thanks for the invite. Looking forward to learning and sharing!

9 Likes

@Brian903 Welcome to the Brotherhood Brian.

8 Likes

I’ve moved on to lungs and hearts mind you!

@Brian903
ask @TexasEskimo about the .45 he only seems to dress up and stare at while having naughty thoughts…

11 Likes

And speaking of grammar, wtf do you call that?!?

8 Likes