First Post Here: Introduce Yourself! ๐ŸŒˆ

Dont know anything about the keltec cp33 but im sure there will be plenty of others around here that does. Welcome to the forum tons of great info on here and a little foolishness to keep things fun.

8 Likes

Welcome, I have found nice polite discourse here. Someone is bound to be knowledgeable on the subject matter.

6 Likes

@Weasel001 Welcome to the Brotherhood Jason.

6 Likes

Continuing the discussion from First Post Here: Introduce Yourself! :rainbow::

Greetings, Iโ€™m a 70 year old dude living the dream. Locomotive Engineer for 36 years, on board with several RR. Companies. Rock Island, Burlington Northern, and Union Pacific. I currently own several guns, AR15 in 6.8 SPC caliber, Browning X Bolt in 6.5x55 Swede, I reload for both of these rifles. Also P11 owner, along with a CZ 85. Several shotguns and a Browning .22 Buck mark. I love shooting guns. I love deer hunting, and bird hunting. I live in Central Texas and also do a LOT of bicycle riding. Donโ€™t roll coal on me, remember I may be one of the guys in the room with a loaded gunโ€ฆ LOL. Iโ€™m interested in upgrading my trigger on the X Bolt, I have adjusted it a bit, but still no to my liking. Also am going to upgrade the P11 with a new trigger and all new springs, and plan to buff all feeding ramps on all my semi-auto rifles and pistols. Touch back if you have any suggestion on any of my projects. Oh, by the way, I just found M*CARBO last night. Iโ€™m Luvinโ€™ it.

12 Likes

Welcome to the crowd. I live just north of you. I think you will find this forum a warm fuzzy place for lead farmers. See the seeds of brother!

3 Likes

Just north, as in Dallas?
I live in Georgetown.

3 Likes

In the Cherokee outlet just East of no manโ€™s land.

2 Likes

@XBoltguy Welcome to the Brotherhood Michael.

4 Likes

Except for @TexasEskimo. Heโ€™s damaged goods lol

5 Likes

And Iโ€™m assuming that you modeled for that cover art too?

5 Likes

Say it isnโ€™t so! I thought the only bent one to come out of Texas was the Blue Eyed Stranger! Is TexasEskimo even stranger?

5 Likes

@Mic Oh yeah lol. For sure

5 Likes

Fabio, before Fabio was Fabio.

@TexasEskimoโ€™s not damaged, heโ€™s โ€œspecialโ€. Unfortunately, his parents were clumsy people and accidentally (according to the police reports) dropped him on his head frequently when he was a baby. Just speak slowly, donโ€™t make any sudden movements or produce any shiny objects in his presence and everything will be just fine. :grinning:

8 Likes

Name is John. ( I thought this post was to go to the introduction thread)
I live in central Florida.
I just got my Keltec Sub 2000 a few months ago. I am delighted with the device. I have shot about 500 rounds so far and am more than satisfied with the performance.
Current projects are to install the butt stock modification and the Recoil buffer mod.
I am a veteran of the USMCR of a long time ago (1964-1970).
I purchased my Sub 2000 primarily for home defense but have been actively shooting at the Eustis Gun club in Florida, killing all manner of paper targets.
Other weapons include a Mossberg 12 gauge, a Sig Sauer P238 and a TRD Luger lcrx.
Other activities in my retirement include Motorcycle riding. Need to get out for at least an hour or so every day or I start to twitch.
Visit the gun range at least once a week to get used to the weapon so when I need it I will react automatically instead of out of panic mode.

Glad to be here

Regards,

John

15 Likes

@Rustyg
Welcome to the Forum, I also own a SUB2K and very please with it as well.
Cheers,

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum. I have an uncle down in your beautiful part of the world. I think you will find this a friendly place.

6 Likes

@Rustyg Welcome to the Brotherhood John. Thank you for your Marine Corps service. I also have a S2K and have enjoyed modifying it.

7 Likes

@Rustyg Welcome aboardโ€ฆthank you for your service. Enjoy all the great info and folks here.

7 Likes

As a former Marine, Welcome John! Itโ€™s a fun place.

Larry :innocent:

8 Likes

I didnโ€™t think that was a thing, isnโ€™t it โ€œonce and alwaysโ€?

6 Likes