M*CARBO Brotherhood

First Post Here: Introduce Yourself!

Howdy all, just getting started on here. I’m a Vet, F Co. 82nd CAB (ABN). To all my fellow Vets, Thinks for your service.

@Toby
Welcome to the Brotherhood and thank you for your service, David.

@Toby (David)

Welcome to the MCarbo Forum.

We have a lot of great and knowledgeable people here.

Hope you enjoy it here.

welcome home brother, and welcome to the brotherhood David!

A quick follow up. All the parts are installed thanks to the video and all the encouragement.

@STClassic01
I am glad your build went together well. There is an old adage that followed me throughout my martial arts endeavors that I wish to share with you.

"NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE TO A WILLING MIND."
SHAOLIN SZU

Hello all, I am a new member to this forum. I am 24 years old and have spent a lot of my time with guns but am always craving to learn more about them. I spent a lot of screen time watching Chris Nelson’s awesome videos installing trigger kits and showing how they help (such an easy guy to follow & he has very well made videos). That interested me enough to dig deeper and found this great forum with what sounds like a terrific group of guys with a vast amount of knowledge.
Lately most of my shooting has been from my current favorite, a Steyr L40 - A1 but will soon my changing as soon as I receive the 3 trigger kits I ordered and get them installed! I will soon be upgrading my Savage Axis with the Pro Trigger Upgrade, my Remington 597 22 mag with the Trigger Spring Kit ( I already upgraded it with the Volquartsen hammer and extractor before I caught wind of MCARBO) and lastly my Hi Point 9mm carbine with a trigger spring kit.
Also, another project I am in the middle of is putting a HB Remington 700 22-250 into a beautiful new walnut stock that resembles a Cooper rifle very much and will be bedding the action soon.
Unfortunately I am not able to say that I am a veteran or police officer nor do I compete in any competitions.
I do not own a SUB-2000 because I am waiting for the right 9mm that takes CZ mags to come along, but my father does own a 40 S&W one and I already talked him into ordering the whole shabang from MCARBO! I can’t wait to see the improvements it makes to his gun.

@tcw94 welcome aboard brother you will be more than pleased. Glad you found us

@STClassic01 welcome to the Brotherhood glad you found us

@tcw94 Welcome to the Brotherhood Taylor. Did you know Kel-Tec sells a CZ75 magazine catch kit for $12.50 for the Multi Mag models of the Sub2K ?

@tcw94 (Taylor)

Welcome to the MCarbo Forum.

You are right - we do have a lot of great guys here with a lot of knowledge about guns, etc.

Hope you enjoy it here!

@tcw94
Welcome to the M*CARBO Brotherhood.

No I did not, I am going to have to look into that. It should make my hunt a lot easier if I understand correctly! Thank you

Hello all! Just finished upgrading my Sub2k with a M Carbo parts and Keltec heavy bolt
Looking forward to shooting it soon. Love the mods that MCarbo makes and looking forward to the new optic mount.!
Pete

@68Blkbrd Welcome to the Brotherhood Peter.

@68Blkbrd welcome to the brotherhood peter!!! dig around lot of info here… I came here originally looking for info on 1 part, and like a bad penny i keep turnin up here!

@68Blkbrd
Welcome to the M*CARBO Brotherhood, Pete.

@Toby Welcome to the Brotherhood and thank you for your service

@tcw94 Welcome to the Brotherhood. You have joined the best place to learn. The combined knowledge of our members is unsurpassed. Great to have you. Enjoy.

@68Blkbrd Welcome to the Brotherhood.