M*CARBO Brotherhood

First Post Here: Introduce Yourself!

@RoadRunna876
Welcome to the M*CARBO Brotherhood of Arms. Great group of people… Learn alot/just hang!

@RoadRunna876 welcome aboard! I’ll second @Dred I would run those first few mags slowly and definitely wear eye pro.

@RoadRunna876 welcome to the brotherhood roadrunner

@RoadRunna876

Welcome to the MCarbo Forum.

Hope you enjoy it here.

Hey appreciate the warm welcome I’m receiving from everyone and thank you all

targets, getting mowers ready, i am a veteran, never shot in competition , shot second highest on the range in basic training, 1959 i think. used the m1 garand, great rifle.

@poorshot
Welcome to the M*CARBO Team and thank you for your service!

@poorshot Welcome to the Brotherhood Marvin. Thank you for your military service. Wish you had that M1 now ?

Hello, I’m new to the forums, I just purchased trigger & extractor kits for mine and my son’s Remington 597 rifles (hoping they jam less after this) from M*CARBO and I was invited to join the forums. This will be my first attempt at gun modification/repair, so I’ll be watching and re-watching the videos many times.

I mostly plink around with a .22 and I have a couple of 9mm pistols I like to practice with for home and personal defense. I’m not what you’d call a professional or a marksman, just someone who enjoys the hobby. I’ve been around guns since I was a kid, so they’re kind of part of the wallpaper in my house.

I am not a veteran or police officer, I lost my eyesight in one of my eyes in an accident as a kid and so it was never in the cards for me; I have nothing but respect and admiration for those who choose the profession of the brotherhood of arms.

I hope to contribute helpfully, thank you for inviting me here!

@poorshot,
Welcome aboard, You mentioned the M1 Garand, my favorite rifle from military history. Check out the thread “Military Weapons” in this forum. There are some pretty nice pics of old military weapons.

@LCUChaparral,
Welcome. You will find a lot of good info on this forum. When you are doing the work on your firearms, watch the excellent videos Chris has on the Mcarbo site. He does a really good job putting them together. Keep your computer/mobile device going as you do your repairs. Pause and rewind as needed.

@poorshot @LCUChaparral welcome aboard guys glad you found our very secret society :shushing_face:

@poorshot (Marvin)

Welcome to the MCarbo Forum. A lot of great people here.

Enjoy!

@LCUChaparral
Welcome to the M*CARBO Brotherhood of Arms, my friend. You will learn a lot… Great bunch of people!

sead mead failte marvin enjoy the forum

welcome to the forum brother enjoy your stay

@jacamo
@Tag31
@STClassic01 Welcome to Brotherhood and the forum.

@jsanders
@m-forgery
@Sub-Rik Welcome to Brotherhood and the forum.

@RoadRunna876
@poorshot
@LCUChaparral Welcome to Brotherhood and the forum.

@LCUChaparral

Welcome to the MCarbo Forum. We have a lot of knowledgeable guys here.

Great place to learn and have a good time.

Enjoy!