M*CARBO Brotherhood

First Post Here: Introduce Yourself!

@bjohn welcome to the forum sir!

@bjohn10

Great ‘smithing’ and welcome to the M*CARBO Brotherhood! Looking forward to your input around here…

Thank you sir. Much appreciated.

@Butch00b Welcome to Brotherhood and thank you for your service. Look forward to seeing you on the forum.

@jtkimber45 Welcome to Brotherhood.

@jimsage Welcome to Brotherhood Jim .

New to the forums… Just built a Hi-Point 995ts, installed the trigger spring, that’s how I found you guys. Went with the Hi-Point to do something different. Navy vet, 2nd Vice Commander American Legion Post 77 in Hendersonville NC… Vice President American Legion Riders… Thanks for the invite…

@Malnick Welcome to the Brotherhood Tony.

@Malnick Welcome to Brotherhood.

@PNWPhil Welcome to Brotherhood.

@Ukon Welcome to Brotherhood.

@Malnick

Welcome to the M*CARBO Brotherhood of Arms and thanks for your service.

@Malnick welcome to the brotherhood Tony!

@bjohn10

Welcome to the MCarbo Forum.

Hope you enjoy it here.

@Malnick

Welcome to the MCarbo Forum - a fun place to be.

Enjoy!

@bjohn10 Welcome to Brotherhood.

welcome to all the newbies i dont be on line at weekends ive better things to be doing like hunting ,choppin and my beautiful girlfriend future wife and other stuff its great to be away from modern tecnolagy [maybe thats why my spelling is bad at times], well enjoy the forum i hope you stay and enjoy

Hello MCARBO folks. Thanks for doing what you do here. I’m looking forward to getting my sub2k pretty soon. Also will be interested in seeing what sort of upgrades and future products you’ll be producing in the future. I’m already getting interested in getting a KSG next and maybe after that head towards the RDB 17" also. I never expected to be a kel tec fanatic but, it is what it is. I’m a fan so far.

1. What have you been shooting the most lately?
    Beretta M9
  2. Current projects your working on?
    soon to be owner of a sub 2k g2. just spent almost as much as the gun on MCARBO stuff. Plan on shooting it in stock form for a week or two at the range before upgrading so I can get a good feel for the difference the parts make.
  3. Are you a Veteran or Police Officer?
    Navy Vet.
  4. Do you shoot any competitions?
    nope.
  5. Do you own a SUB-2000?
    not yet… but, getting one in a week or two.

@erikveston

Welcome to the MCarbo Forum - a lot of great people here.

Hope you enjoy yourself here.

@erikveston Welcome to Brotherhood and the forum…