M*CARBO Brotherhood

First Post Here: Introduce Yourself!

@GaCop

Tom, I have to interject ‘lovingly.’ I am sure that MA has its problems? I am in Maryland! It cannot be any worse? Laughing. I am glad you have a ‘good handle’ on LIFE, as well… We ‘always’ have to reach for the ‘good’ in our lives and just be ‘blessed’ for the next day??? Praying for you as well, brother!

@jdub722 (Joshua)

Welcome to the MCarbo Forum.

Thank you for your service.

Hope you enjoy it here.

@GaCop (Tom)

Thank you for your military and law enforcement service.

We have a lot of friendly and knowledgeable people here. Enjoy!

@GaCop Welcome to the Brotherhood and thank you for your service.

Hi! I am Jim in Western Tennessee. I am semi-retired, widowed and live on a small 25 ac farm with my two Jack Russell Terriers, Jack and Gracie. Got into guns about two years ago with a Glock 19. I recently bought a Sub 2000 and love it. I’m in the process of tricking it out with lights, lasers, red dots, and M*CARBO goodies. Don’t shoot competitively nor did I serve. Other interests - John Deere Tractors old and new, all things hay, farming life, cars, and ultralight airplanes (just starting to build one).

@SwackDog1

Hi Jim, Welcome to M*CARBO Brotherhood of Arms… Lots of great people with a wealth of firearm knowledge.

SwackDog1

This is a fun place to be where you can actually learn a lot no matter how old you are.

@SwackDog1 Welcome to the Brotherhood. Love the Jack and Gracie.:+1:

@SwackDog1 Welcome to the world of guns, plinkin’ and tinkerin’ Jim! A 25 acre farm in Tennessee is the stuff dreams are made of - you are very fortunate and I am very jealous. Tractors and airplanes… :sunglasses: :+1:

welcome to the brotherhood swackdog1!

Welcome @SwackDog1 to the M*CARBO brotherhood. I too am jealous. Nice piece of land there. You will like it here, lots of great people. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Happy shooting :gun:

welcome to the forum to all the new guys and have fun

Welcome, lots of retired LEOs here.

I’m a retired engineer who purchased my first hunting rifle last spring. It’s a Browning AB3 bolt action in 308win, and I put a Leupold VX3i 2.5-8 scope on it. I like to hunt wild boars in Tennessee.

I’d been hand loading my own cartridges since last summer and my best loads seem to come from previously fired military brass. I usually get 1 MOA accuracy at 100yds.

I separated my stock from action for first time after I purchased a trigger spring kit from MCarbo - that is when I realized my rifle also needed a glass bedding job. I successfully did the bedding last week and I am now cleaning up all the wax and plumbers compound from my action and stock.

Frank from Indianapolis

@Frankk Welcome to the Brotherhood Frank.

welcome to the brotherhood frankk!

@Frankk

Welcome to the M*CARBO Brotherhood, Frank. Enjoy the forum. There’s a wealth of knowledge among us to be had!!! Big smiles.

Welcome to all our new members! Nice to see another fellow Hoosier join as well, Frank

welcome to to forum frank and happy hunting

@Frankk

Welcome to the MCarbo Forum, a fun and informative place to be.

Where in Tennessee do you do your wild boar hunting?