M*CARBO Brotherhood

First Post Here: Introduce Yourself! 🌈

@Armed_Pastor Welcome to the Brotherhood Jim.

7 Likes

@knoxy55 Welcome to the Brotherhood Riley, and thank you for your service.

7 Likes

Hi Chris. Newbie here trying to figure how Kel Tec doesn’t buy from you all the innovative items you’ve made in order to make them part of regular production. How good would it be to buy a PMR 30 with your innovations already installed at the factory? They could up the already low MSRP, and demand would surge, right?

10 Likes

Welcome to the club Paul, @Hangfire .
I agree, Mcarbo should offer other fully upgraded weapons like their Mseries Sub2k.
Full disclosure… i bought said Mseries Sub2k, and being in the market for a P17 makes me a bit biased. :grin::sunglasses::grin:

9 Likes

@Hangfire Welcome to the Brotherhood Paul.

7 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: FN 509 upgrades

Welcome from one newby to another! Thank you for your service. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Thank you for your service. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Hey everyone…came across M*CARBO when I was researching the Sub2000. Actually decided to get one (waiting 10 days now in WA state) 100% because of this business. A package of parts arrived today ahead of the rifle. Looking forward to making it all mine.

10 Likes

@Dr_Olds Welcome to the Brotherhood. Great to have you join us.

6 Likes

Oh no, another English major. My daughter has an English degree and now teaches English. I get corrected emails back from her when I screw something up.
Welcome aboard. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to correct posts here.

9 Likes

Gotta call your shots!

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: How Do You Carry Your S2K?

It’s a curse, for sure. I Probably correct more in my head than I post/suggest…had I known this 40 years ago…?..?Maybe no English Major. LOL.

4 Likes

New to the forum.And firearms in general . I’ve had a glock17 for about 2 years and pulled it out to shoot about the time things started going crazy. Had so much fun I added 2 Ketec sub2k’s a couple of AR’s and a few handguns. Of my 2 9mm sub2k’s . I bought one complete from Mcarbo and liked it so much bought a second one from my local dealer and ordered all the upgrades Mcarbo offers and did the second one myself . They are awesome to shoot .

13 Likes

Welcome @Gladiator Nice looking sub2k’s you have there. This us quite an addicting hobby I say lol.

4 Likes

For sure . But soooo much fun. Have gotten the wife and kids interested but they aren’t quite there yet .

6 Likes

Hello Chris. New member to the brotherhood here. US Army Vet 1968-1970. I was recently gifted with a Ruger PC-9 for HD by a family who adopted me as their own. God is great all the time!

10 Likes

Greetings @echofreedom! Welcome to the Brotherhood. And thank you for your service to our great country! :us:

5 Likes

Thanks @TexasEskimo. I pray your folks in Texas are recovering from the weather warfare. The oligarchs are busy prepping the battlefield. Texas is the primary, strategically located speedbump preventing the coalescence of the NAU. “Hold the Line, Love isn’t always on time.”

6 Likes