M*CARBO Brotherhood

First Post Here: Introduce Yourself! ๐ŸŒˆ

@jjeffries Welcome Josh!

6 Likes

@jjeffries welcome to the forum josh

6 Likes

1 - my two revolvers - I have a Heritage Rough Rider .22 LR & .22 WMR - shoot LRโ€™s more

I also have a Ruger Wrangler

I carry a S&W M&P Shield .40 (1st gen) - Iโ€™ve been trying to shoot it more since I put metal in the back yard range.

2 - I ordered a polishing kit and a trigger kit for my carry gun - when that comes in that will be my project.

I also am working on my SA-22 Belgium Browning that my dad gave me when I was 7 years old. My wife had it cerakoted for me at Christmas and now the feed ramp needs polishing. Iโ€™ve been working with it, but stopping until the polishing kit comes in. :slight_smile:

3 - no

4 - no

5 - no - but my wife does. :slight_smile: Thatโ€™s what brought me here! Just bought it for her Tuesday and sheโ€™s having trouble pulling the charging handle back, so I found the โ€˜two fingerโ€™ one and ordered it for her. Then did some looking around and watching videos and decided to get the stuff mentioned in #2 above. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

@jimmylogan welcome to the brotherhood

4 Likes

Welcome to the Brotherhood

5 Likes

Hello.
This is my 2nd post. 1st post was a question. (Hope it gets answered)

I am a new gun owner and Iโ€™m learning.

I own Kel Tec Sub 2000
I own Hi Point .45 ACP Carbine
I own Stevens 320 Short Barrel Shotgun.

Iโ€™m not LEO but I respect them.
Iโ€™m not a vet but was a military spouse

Iโ€™m just a regular guy with a firearm or two or three.

15 Likes

@Djcity Welcome to the forum! Youโ€™ll learn a lot here and hopefully your questions gets answered.

6 Likes

@jimmylogan Welcome to the Brotherhood! Youโ€™ll find a lot of good information and conversation here.

7 Likes

@Djcity Welcome to the Brotherhood, Christopher. This is a great and informative forum.

6 Likes

Welcome to the Brotherhood. Great bunch of people here, with a ton of knowledge. Good luck

5 Likes

@jimmylogan @Djcity welcome guys, @Djcity someone here definitely has the answer to your question. Yโ€™all will like it here no egos, no arguments, just a great group of Avid Shooters, Military backgrounds, and outdoorsman, almost forgot the law enforcement gentleman as well

8 Likes

Thanks for the welcome!!!

About to go out of town for a few days - parts will probably arrive while Iโ€™m gone - but as soon as I get back Iโ€™ll be starting on my projects! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Iโ€™m new to the brotherhood. Mostly posted just to say hi.
My EDC is a CZ 75 D PCR. Thanks to the M-carbo spring upgrade kit double action trigger pull was reduced to 7lbs and single action trigger pull is about 2lbs. The video was extremely helpful.
Iโ€™m currently waiting for a spring kit for my PC9.

15 Likes

@Otoole2 Weclome to the forum! Hope to see some photos of your EDC!

9 Likes

Iโ€™m not very tech savvy, so it might be a while.

9 Likes

@Otoole2 welcome to the table mate.

7 Likes

@Otoole2 welcome to the brotherhood

6 Likes

Hi. I just recently got my savage axis 6.5 creedmoor and the first time I used it was sighting in the scope. Noticed the heavy trigger and found your repair kit. I installed it but have not had the chance to try it out yet. I also have a 9mm ruger concealed carry weapon that i enjoy. I got the creedmoor mainly for hunting but it donโ€™t hurt that it can be used for long range target shooting as well.

12 Likes

@Rod welcome to the brotherhood

6 Likes

Welcome @Rod, glad to have you aboard.

6 Likes