I am David and I am French … and Breton
I am sports shooter …
I own
2 glock a 17 L and a glock 45 in 9 mm
a ruger 10/22 and of course a keltec sub 2000 custom M carbo :+1::+1::+1:
cordially

8 Likes

@Davidfer A warm welcome to the Brotherhood for the Frenchist. :wink:

Very interesting on the Breton bit, I suppose that makes you a bit of a European mutt, so to speak. That’s actually a complement, most of us are mutts state-side. :grinning: I’ve got Scots, Irish, English and German in my blood, so essentially I have no clue who I am but it’s a safe bet I like a good drink now and then. :slightly_smiling_face:

Are you still in France or have you relocated to this side of the pond?

7 Likes

hello thank you for your answer.
I’m still in France …hummn in Brittany … such a beautiful country …

7 Likes

welcome to the forum david @Davidfer

6 Likes

@Davidfer welcome to the forum david

6 Likes

@Davidfer Welcome to the Brotherhood

5 Likes

Welcome to the Brotherhood, @Davidfer, @Cpron, @kilocharlie, @Hugo, @LarrySr.

6 Likes

someone say puddle pirate???
us’uns will fire a full broadside from time to time…:crazy_face::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

@GOBLIN

10 Likes

Better be nice to us coasties, next time you squids crash your boats into each other you gonna want us puddle pirates to rescue ya.

8 Likes

at least we cal all wade ta shore together , and only get our dungarees wet to tha knees…:crazy_face::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

@GOBLIN

Blue%20water%20

8 Likes

Lately I have been buying and restoring old 22lr from 30’s. One of my favorites is a Mauser Patrone 22lr from 1936. Modern Nikon scope, old German manufacturing. Sub MOA out to 100yds. Grandson, Son, Nephew of USMC family. Great to get limited MCarbo Sub2000. Also working on some older Keltec P11’s to improve performance with MCarbo parts.

9 Likes

@Superbik157 Welcome to the Brotherhood

6 Likes

@Superbik157
Welcome to the Brotherhood

7 Likes