First Post Here: Introduce Yourself!

@35whelenimp
Welcome to the M*CARBO Brotherhood of Arms and thank you for your service. Looking forward to your contribution to our team, Joseph. All the best, my friend!

5 Likes

Lonewolf,

Thanks for the kind words.

It may take me awhile to figure out how to navigate this forum.

My technology skills aren’t near as well honed as my reloading and shootings abilities!

Thanks again,

Joe- 35whelenimp

4 Likes

@35whelenimp
No worries, Joe. I ‘was’ considered a ‘newbie’ back in November, last year! This is the first forum that I have ever belonged to. Being disabled, gives me too much time on my hands? lol This is the only ‘social media’ platform that I utilize. The Brotherhood is a wonderful crew… Everyone is willing to help out and there is a wealth of knowledge to ‘share…’ ** @discobot display help** will be your ‘best friend’ for navigational purposes. Feel free to inbox me if you need any additional pointers.

3 Likes

@35whelenimp (Joseph)

Welcome to the MCarbo Forum. We have a lot of great guys here with a lot of knowledge and experience.

Hope you enjoy!

4 Likes

@35whelenimp welcome to the brotherhood 35whelenimp, and welcome home brother…:dragon:

4 Likes

@35whelenimp Welcome to Brotherhood and the forum.

3 Likes

@35whelenimp welcome to the forum joe

4 Likes

Lately I have mostly been shooting my S&W M&P .40 5" and my Sprgfld XDm 9mm 51/4"
My current project is a .30 M1Carbine (Inland), .going to oil finish the stock.(carried one several tours in Nam)
I am retired Army 21yrs, SFC 11B and others, After I was a Deputy in Texas for few years. Then a Firefighter Lt. at The Grand Canyon.
I don’t shoot competition,I am a gun trader.
I do own a SUB-2000 ,almost finished with the uopgrades. A really cool lightweight carbine! I also had,some years ago. one of the very first models- I did not like it! Traded it for a .357! This new model is Keyword- Reliable
Jacamo

7 Likes

@jacamo Welcome to the Brotherhood John. Thank you for your Army and community service. I like the .30 M1Carbine also.

4 Likes

@jacamo
Welcome to the M*CARBO Brotherhood and thank you for your service, sir! Enjoy your stay and looking forward to your input. All the best!

6 Likes

@jacamo (John)

Welcome to the MCarbo Forum - a great place to be.

Hope you enjoy it here.

5 Likes
  1. Most of my trigger time lately has been with my S&W MP9 2.0 with 5" barrel. My Shield9
    is a close second.
  2. Just ordered and waiting for an AR kit from PSA. That’ll be my second AR. First was an
    MP15 .
  3. Retired Air Force.
  4. Started shooting 3-gun at the local rod and gun club last year. I’m not good at it (yet) but
    it’s a ton of fun.
  5. Got my Sub2000 from Gander Outdoor last Thanksgiving. Couldn’t believe my eyes when
    I saw on their website that morning.
6 Likes

@Tag31 (Wayne)

Welcome to the MCarbo Forum.

We have a lot of great guys here with a lot of knowledge about guns, ammo, and accessories.

Hope you enjoy!

4 Likes

@Tag31 Welcome to the Brotherhood Wayne. Thank you for your Air Force service.

5 Likes

Double welcome @dbrown1979, your a man of good taste. I have 2 CZ P-07s and a CZ P-09. Love’em.

4 Likes

@PNWPhil

Welcome to the MCarbo Forum. Sorry I missed you earlier.

The Colt wheel guns you have/like - older models or the new(er) ones?

4 Likes

@Tag31,
Welcome aboard. You may want to consider the Mcarbo complete trigger kit if you havent done so already. Makes a WORLD of difference for the S2K. Air Force huh? I am the son of an Air Force vet, i was born on Keesler Air Force base. Spent another week in that hospital in 1978 after a motorcycle accident while i was stationed in Gulfport aboard the CG Cutter Acushnet. Think i fell in love (lust) a few times while in that hospital. Air Force seemed to get all the pretty women. Semper Paratus!

5 Likes

They are older… one Python & one Diamondback that are shooters. One NIB Diamondback that’s locked away.

5 Likes

@PNWPhil

Ahhh, classics!

I am too cheap to invest in them, but I sure like the new Cobra’s.

3 Likes

Oh pics please. I don’t think there’s another Python on the Forum :+1:

4 Likes