M*CARBO Brotherhood

First Look! New SUB-2000 Hinge Optic Mount - Prototype

Look good Cris hope it’s gonna come in black.

2 Likes

This mount looks awesome. I am a brand new S2K owner (9mm). Took it to the range the other day and ran 50 rounds through it just to check it out. This is my first AR style weapon, so still getting used to it but the iron sights were almost dead on out of the box.

6 Likes

Finally Hinged optic Mount is released! Listed at $99.95 each. For some reason not in the Sub 2000 accessories. But you can find it in the ‘Most Popular item’ section. Yay! :pray:
https://www.mcarbo.com/kel-tec-sub-2000-accessories.aspx

13 Likes

@Gatekeeper just ordered! Thanks for the heads up!!!

5 Likes

That’s just cruel. LMAO! :rage:

10 Likes

@Gatekeeper Thats Just Not Funny’ ya got me’:rofl: I was ready to smash damn computer Wiki Who??

8 Likes

@Gatekeeper Ordered mine. Wonder how long the introductory price will last?

4 Likes

@Gatekeeper :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: that was classic Russ…

4 Likes

I really want to keep my Sub sleek. I’m new here with my two most recent KT purchases, and MCARBO upgrade parts.

So far I like the MCARBO design and they really seem to have listened to us the users. Recently with my injury I’ve had tons of down time and spent far to much time on YouTube. I came across a very similar design New Concept for Kel-Tec Sub 2000 Gen 1 and Gen 2 9MM “Optical Mount Bracket” Wonder if the folks at MCARBO could get in touch with this guy and possibly come up with a version 2.0?

8 Likes

Well been waiting to get new hinge optic but it seems my health is jealous of it so am going to take a break if I miss it coming out hope I can get it later if I can

4 Likes

I wanted to apologize. April 1st, couldn’t help myself. Ended up with 40 clicks on the link. That’s a good day of fishing! :+1::smiley:

7 Likes

Welcome @Geekmedic. That video is awesome. Exactly what is needed. He may not have the resources for developing it and should consider sharing or selling to MCarbo. I like the design so much, dare I say, I would buy that over @ChrisNelson design because it keeps the folded profile flat. Looks like it would still hold Zero nicely.
Better mouse trap than @ChrisNelson design. (Sorry)

7 Likes

That is an awesome mount and would serve my needs perfectly. I like the fact that it folds under the forend (180*) allowing for more compact storage in a backpack.

4 Likes

@Geekmedic that looks awesome! Can be just flipped up for quick folding, or folded flat for storage. I like! Also welcome to the brotherhood.

3 Likes

Great News! We’re about 96% complete on the New Optic Mount! Getting this final prototype plated and ready for testing. Should have that prototype back from plating in a couple days. I’ll post pics and video!!

This is the first time we’ve been confident enough in the manufactured product/design to move it over for plating.

Hang in there…I know it’s been a lot of “Hurry up and Wait” but us Military Guys are used to that!

20 Likes

Thank you for the update. Truly appreciated!

7 Likes

I’d love to beta test this optic but I got a health scare to deal with well getting few test done to see why am having issue with my leg swelling up they found a spot on my right lung I never smoked so waiting on CT scan I ll try to keep up on here it helps me keep sane

6 Likes

Hope all comes out well for you Jeff.

5 Likes

It would be good to show how the sub will fit into a bag with the mount on it. Maybe the video could have that component? Really excited to see what you’ve got for us!

6 Likes

Am trying to keep positive like they said need a little gun therapy can’t wait for optic

4 Likes