M*CARBO Brotherhood

Finding Tony Crow: POLICE

THIS IS A NEEDLE IN A GIANT HAYSTACK BUT WOULD ANY OF YOU GUYS KNOW SPECIALY GUYS FROM LAW INFORCEMENT. IM LOOKING FOR A GUY BY NAME OF TONY CROW. HE WAS IN LAW INFORCEMENT NOT SURE WHERE MAYBE FLORIDA HE LEFT IRELAND AROUND 48/49 YEARS AGO ,HE WAS A LIFE AND SOUL AT THE PARTY TYPE ,TOLD YA ITS A GIANT HAY STACK. ye never know

2 Likes

@hunter1916

wow, you have a bit of a search to do.

Have you tried searching for him using his name, birthplace, and/or other search criteria, on the internet? It might just work!

Best of luck!

1 Like

the only info is what i remember from years ago i know he was a police officer maybe retired now in florida i think some where he was a machanic when he lived here in ireland working for the national bus company ,needle in a giant haystack @JohnB

1 Like

hunter1916

yes, but doing various searches on the internet really could help.

good luck!

1 Like

i will give it a go jbthanks for advice @JohnB

1 Like

hunter1916

Please let me know if you want my help. I can do searches, get some ideas, etc., that might help. But, only you will know if the right guy has been found.

1 Like

id say this is a near impossible task i have no info or very little and only he or someone who personaly knows him would have to read what i have wrote ,he left ireland about 48 years ago he was a bus machanic with c.i.e. he was a cub scout leader with the 80th dublin coolock artane scouts [thats how i knew him ] havent seen or heard from him since he left @JohnB

1 Like