M*CARBO Brotherhood

FDE Rifle/Shotgun/Pistol photo thread

There’s a Black Rifle thread, but nothing [I found] for Flat Dark Earth or other color firearms.

My micro-compact:

Apex trigger/M*Carbo, Holosun 507K X2 red dot

19 Likes

is growing on me. Nice Hellcat.

13 Likes

HOOT.

I thought FDE was “The New Black.”

16 Likes

My 2, the KelTec looks green in this picure.

16 Likes

Shotguns are getting very colorful as well. :wink:

Larry :innocent:

19 Likes

17 Likes

And colorful 9 and 40 :grinning:

Larry :innocent:

15 Likes

@Dred Sorta like that image for some reason. LOL

10 Likes

So, when I had the opportunity to get mine, I got it specifically for the color. A coupleof photos attached

14 Likes

Nice Hellcat. Here’s my Sig 227

10 Likes

I like the two-tone FDE guns. If they ever come out with the RDP in FDE it will be hard to resist a slide swap with my current Black OSPMS.

9 Likes

509T, EDC and my favorite handgun aside from my SR1911.

13 Likes

Ok, I showed this on another thread but here’s mine:

Atlas adjustable compensator, Odinworks 20"stainless heavy barrel with adjustable gas block, Strike industries handgaurd, dustcover,charging handle, and foregrip. Palmetto state upper W/Faxon carrier and Odinworks bolt, 17design lower W/ Spikes parts except the Dirty Bird two stage trigger, Luthor stock, buffer assy., and pistol grip. Not sure about the sling, I think it’s a Mag pul but I bought a few different ones. I also changed the scope to a 6x24 Athlon Argos gen 2 FFP.
My only other FDE is My FN 5.7
FN 5.7

13 Likes

SKS and AR 556 pistol.

12 Likes

Very nice. Strap a pistol onto both arms with an binary trigger and go to town like the borg in Resident Evil.

6 Likes

My Ruger snek gun all G.A.S.sed and ready to rock ‘n’ roll:

12 Likes

1st gen CZ P10-C (has ambidextrous mag release), factory night sights. I’ve put a light on it, but that’s about it

7 Likes

9 Likes

Mossberg Maverick 88 Security 12:

7+1 model, fiber optic sight, Hogue furniture, Esstac shotshell cards.

6 Likes