Favorite War Movies

And of course…

4 Likes

@ValorSolo

I loved the MASH Tv show and enjoyed the movie as well.

Wind talkers was a good movie that would have been better without Nicholas Cage.

4 Likes

Damn. Why the Nick Cage hate? Lol.

2 Likes

Another “It’s Nick Cage, portraying Nick Cage” movie? Not a lot of range of character IMHO.

3 Likes

Watch Ghost Rider and tell me he’s a good actor.

4 Likes

@Beezer. Hahahaha Ghost Rider, ya that’ll do it. Face Off was the movie i realized my disdain for Cage.

4 Likes

More like "Watch (insert Nick Cage movie title here) and tell me he’s a good actor.

4 Likes

Indianapolis was a great book that translated over to a mediocre movie due to Nick Cage

3 Likes

Sgt York with Gary Cooper.
To hell and back Audie Murphy
Band of Brothers
favorite book.
White Feather bio of Gunny Hathcock.USMC scout sniper.

6 Likes

The Sand Pebbles …

6 Likes

I think his best acting was in The Croods.
He was terrible in everything else.

4 Likes

“Swear Words” …:scream::grin:

3 Likes

I remember every year they would play the mini series
, The Blue and Grey on TV.

4 Likes

dont forget thisun

7 Likes

In Harm’s Way The best

6 Likes

6 Likes

Would you put Tom Clancys “clear and present danger” or “Jack Ryan” for the new one with John Clark?

3 Likes

The Hunt for Red October… one of my top 5. The movie was as impressive as the book. That’s pretty rare.

8 Likes

I took my dad to see it the night it was released. He retired from the Navy a few years before. He spent 23 years in subs and was amazed at some of the stuff that is and was top secret that Tom Clancy was able to put in his book and movie. It’s in my top 5 too

5 Likes

I like your list . Hell cats of the Navy , Sands of Iwa gima. John wayne , also Sargent York . Hunter killer was pretty good .

7 Likes