Favorite Beer: Domestic, Micro Or Swill? Or are your Favorite Elixors from a Still? 🍺

Sorry. I’m a wine-o. Not much of a beer drinker.
Plenty of whiskey and bourbon though…

BTW… Honey Jack Daniels is great to brown your meat in when making chili :drooling_face:

7 Likes

Cheers brothers. Just discovered this new favorite Guiness! Everything i love in a beer, dark, strong, barrel aged and just the right amount of mint.

4 Likes

Wow. Looks good. Columbus beer fest is next month, maybe it will be there.

2 Likes

Man, that looks good. Sure, Guinness couldn’t have come out with that 2 years ago when I was still drinking lol

2 Likes

3 Likes

IT FINALLY HAPPENED.
Some genius sitting at the table having a morning coffee in one hand and that hangover beer in the other decided to make this, just out on the shelves recently.
Will try it soon, but might have to wait until tomorrow AM. Noteworthy mention 6.5% as well.

3 Likes

Same here….Lookout Brewery Scotch Ale…7.8% ABV. Can I finish this ? :beers:🤷 :sunglasses:

Nope…I fell asleep! :scream:

2 Likes

@MountainHunter
That is some very strong Ale. Home brew I presume.

1 Like

Not me….I’m just a lil ol winemaker…:sunglasses::wine_glass:

Local:

http://www.lookoutbrewing.com/menu

Here’s some of the ever changing menu:

2 Likes

@MountainHunter
That Sugar Hollow Orchard Ale sounds good.

1 Like

Haven’t tried it…I’ll hit it up next and give a report.
Just joined the membership at the Lookout Brewery for some perks…:beers::sunglasses:

1 Like

I like a good mead myself…

4 Likes

I like Anything that tastes good to me…and the buzz is extra. :beers::sunglasses::ok_hand:

5 Likes

Captain Morgan for me

8 Likes

Mine used to be Tequila but I got over it!

2 Likes

To Kill Ya! Worm…:bug: :scream::sunglasses:

4 Likes

“Almost died”
I saw Jesus himself after a 5th of Canadien Club.
Never touch that again. Next time i see my Lord and savior i will be sober . :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

First time i ever had any moonshine. And not the store bought crap. I was doing concrete footers and foundation for a log cabin. And in between concrete trucks the homeowner would pull us into the shop and pass jar around. I was alot younger man then and all the old guys i was workin with who had been drinking it all there lives acted like no big deal and being young and not wanting to be shown up by some old dudes i drank when they did. We barely got the last truck dumped and smoothed out before i was puking like i had a devil inside me then fell right over in it. I way under estimated the pure ass kicking that high proof homebrew could put on ya. But i did eventually get back on the horse that throwed me.:+1:

5 Likes

I love moonshine but it is hard to find real stuff. I think Everclear is as close to real shine I could find.
A friend had some “shine” he shared with me but I could drink it with out any trouble, it may have been
watered down. No way it was 200proof. or 100 proof…

The first moonshine I had was about 1/2 shot and I was feeling it.

3 Likes

Everclear is freakin turpentine. Real backwoods shine usually runs around 140 proof and gets tempered down to around 100 or so. 200 proof is an impossible. Everclear i think is 180 190 which is as pure as you can get. Even in the woods you can’t get 100% alcohol by volume there is allways that few percent of h20. I like a good 110 proof on a pear or peach brandy. Everclear was great as a kid. Get half gallon dump it in the cooler along with some frozen juice concentrate and cut up fresh fruits. We called it swamp water but it goes by many names depending on where you are.

6 Likes