Extra Mag Carrier

All Things SUB-2000!
I’m sure this could be posted elsewhere, but damn if I can find where. Anyone see or have this?

2 Likes

The image on the site was awful… so I fixed it…

20220320_073727

Now I can honestly say… :rofl:

And I would rather use this…

5 Likes

Seems like gravity would be your enemy with that upside down mag holster

1 Like

Agree with @TexasEskimo thats FUgly.
Not designed to fit within the S2k’s slim spacial consumption either. @dung, i bet the kydex is dimpled into the mag catch slot well enough to retain normal mags, but a big stick is likely to cause problems.
I wouldve designed it on a 45deg angle forward to help both these issues. Hmm… maybe i have some leftover kydex to try with.

2 Likes

Just keep clear of the charging handle.

2 Likes

Yeah, thats primary. Especially if you have the 2-finger version. Which i dont. i figured even with a big stick you might be able to get to 60deg before hitting the grip.

1 Like

Pants and shoes to go with it.

1 Like

Not even going to ask what you used for a search term on that. Lol.

4 Likes

One of my exes was a fashion buyer for a high end retailer in NYC. The weirdness of that biz and the people in it is indescribable. But the food at the parties was always first rate. The thing was … guests were all too wasted on blow to eat and the models didn’t dare take in a calorie. So I was the only one enjoying the food. I acquired a taste for beluga and expensive champagne.

All of us here are annoyed by clueless libtard neighbors, co-workers or family. I have been in the belly of the beast.