M*CARBO Brotherhood

Extended mags for ruger pcc

Does anyone know if the ruger pistol caliber carbines (pcc) only accept original Glock mags or will any aftermarket brand of extended mags work if they are of the Glock style?

2 Likes

I use Magpul 17 round mags and 31 round ETS mags in mine. I don’t even own any official Glock mags.

2 Likes

@Mapper

As far as I know any Glock style mag will work.

3 Likes

Thanks. I need to acquire a few sticks. No sense wasting loading time at the range.

4 Likes

@Mapper
Couldn’t agree more. :+1:t3:

1 Like

The ETS 31 round stick works flawlessly in my sub. I would imagine it would work the same in the Ruger PCC. You can usually pick them up at gunmagwarehouse.com for about 20 bucks.

1 Like

That’s one of the brands I keep seeing pop up. I’ll get one or two of those. Thanks!

1 Like

@Mapper welcome to the forun terry

1 Like
  • Older Glock® magazines that feature only one magazine latch slot may still be used with the PC Carbine™, but the magazine release button must remain on the left side of the rifle as shipped from the factory. The magazine release button should not be reversed when using this type of magazine as the magazine will not properly lock into the magazine well. Early versions of Glock®-brand magazines with a “U” shaped notch at the rear of the magazine feed lips will not function in the PC Carbine™.
1 Like

I have Magpul 27rd, Glock 17 and 33rd, and ETS 31rd mags. They all seem to work. Personal I think the Magpul mags are the best. They just seem to be really well made.

1 Like