M*CARBO Brotherhood

El Diablo12ga black powder pistol

Just ordered it today! I’ve been looking at this for awhile and finally decided to “pull the trigger” they say 4-8 weeks to ship, But we’ll see. I’ve heard some people have waited up too 6 months when they first started selling them. I’m so excited! It’ll be a long wait either way. Anyone have one?

11 Likes

That looks super cool :smile: other than a range toy what are you planning for it?

6 Likes

Pretty much to have fun with and protection when it’s convenient. Like out in the woods, camping and such. And companion piece for muzzle loader season.

5 Likes

My buddy has one.
Great fun to shoot. It’s a quality built firearm.
You’ll love it.

6 Likes

I’ve seen a lot of videos on it and have looked up all I could find about it. Can’t wait to give her a shot! Thanks

7 Likes

Better not let @GOBLIN see this…feel like Buck was nursin’ a major semi for one of those in a thread on these very boards…

@Shanedog Looks wicked. :smiling_imp: I suspect you’ll have fun quite a bit of with it…though I do feel badly for anything shootable in your general vicinity when you get it home… :laughing:

5 Likes

When are you putting on the chainsaw bayonet and the thing that goes up? Does it fire 200 bullet clips a second? LOL Just kidding.

5 Likes

That’s a lot of bullet clips, I didn’t realize that. :flushed:

Now I’m afraid and I think the only entity that can protect me is the government. :anguished: This gun should be banned immediately.

I think that’s about how the process works… :rofl:

8 Likes

My Diablo finally shipped 7/1/2020, should be here by the end of next week. I still haven’t ordered my shot and over-cards, better get on that. Pretty excited :grin::us:

5 Likes

No shortages on black powder when I’ve ordered some. That’s a plus these days…:v:

Great looking pistol…looking forward to hearing more…:boom::boom::boom::grin:

2 Likes