M*CARBO Brotherhood

EDC: Show Us Your EDC

Let’s see your EDC, I just the other day, lost my EDC knife due to a security not letting me in to a play at the fox theatre with the knife, I’m looking for inspiration, inspire away!

My current EDC is kinda lame, here it is.

This will be added once my permit goes through

1 Like

@Omnivious Depending on what I am doing

I tend to like the top right side one the most. It is an A.G.Russell model is The City

3 Likes

You couldn’t have just run it back to the car? Or, did you take an Uber? LOL

2 Likes

I rode with friends that had already gone in because we were cutting it very close to showtime😥

2 Likes

Too bad those a-holes couldn’t have just held it for you in the coat check area or whatever. Hell, throw it in the lost and found until the play is over and you could reclaim it. :roll_eyes:

Actually, that reminds me of the time I stashed a knife (NY legal) in Central Park because it wasn’t allowed in the museums. I actually got it back!

4 Likes

I asked, they said hell no, and it was a gift from a dear friend of mine, so it made it worse, I tried to stash it outside in a cut but I guess someone saw it…

2 Likes

Dang, sorry you lost it. I just added my similar story to my post right above. LOL

2 Likes

Yea, it sucks but I look at it as a great opportunity to update my EDC😎

2 Likes

I found the knife in the middle of an orv trail almost twenty years ago. Use it for everything from opening bags of cheese at work to field dressing my deer. It’ll take a razor edge and i put my index finger down the spine so when I’m bicep deep in a deer’s chest cavity, i know that anything i touch my finger to, I’m cutting.
I found my new ammo for work and home. Federal Guard Dog, 185 gr from 30’ through inch of styrofoam, another 10’ into soft mud.

5 Likes

Wow! Those opened up nice. Are the a gilding metal bullet? Don’t see any lead.

2 Likes

The lead is in the back of the bullet. Nice little read: https://www.shootingillustrated.com/articles/2012/3/16/review-federal-guard-dog/

1 Like

My brother in law regularly forgets to leave his knife when he needs to, so he drops it in front of a vending machine and slides it under. He’s always found it when he got back. I’ve never tried this but it seems to work for him!

3 Likes

There’s no vending machine in, around, or near the fox theatre in Atlanta, I was looking for something to put it under but there was nothing, in hindsight I probably should have just walked to my friends car and put it behind the wheel, oh well…:confused:

2 Likes

If I’m feeling like Batman. The Nighthawks.

Or my Glock 43 for mostly just about everyday…

6 Likes

But the 43 is probably the most comfortable carry I’ve owned. Love its practicality. Being a CZ guy, I wish CZ comes out with a single stack subcompact P10

5 Likes

It really is a great carry gun, especially for pocket carry. It bridges the gap between my Kahr PM9 and G26 perfectly.

3 Likes

@Cygee Have you looked at the CZ 2075 Rami? It is a double stack but it’s only 1 and a 1/4 inches thick, I know the Glock is right at 1 inch but my shield doesn’t feel that much different from the Rami, the only reason why I still have the shield and got rid of the Rami is because I prefer to carry .40 S&W over 9mm and they discontinued the Rami in 40, if I find a Rami 40 used, I’m definitely snatching it up!

1 Like

I have a few different options in hot and cold but most of the time it’s the Shield 9 with some Hyve love and a Steelwill Cutjack. Don’t mind that filthy knife. She’s a workhorse not a showhorse.

7 Likes

Did you get the monarch trigger from hyve? It is quite nice, I like my monarch, it reduces the pretravel a lot

4 Likes