M*CARBO Brotherhood

EDC How many items do you carry

My EDC is simple. One gun, one knife and cell phone. Simplicity like a Glock. U-tubers that shows what they think is a must is funny to see them pull out 12 to 20 items out of there pockets. Example, one knife for opening or cutting boxes etc. Another for self defense, small knife for packages. Two or three mags. Multi tool. Small pry bar on key chain. Swiss army knife almost forgot that one with the other knifes they carry. Chap stick, Flash lights some will carry two. And the list goes on and on. There will be some that might disagree but carry what floats your boat. LOL

16 Likes

Heh - I’m somewhere in the middle, I think.

• minimalist wallet
  • phone
  • small carabiner
    • spare car key
    • leatherman squirt mini-multitool
    • keysmart w/ other spare keys
  • EDC tin - 20 small items including the 5Cs in some form + cash, painkiller, bandaid, hand wipe
  • pen
  • small high-lumen flashlight
  • regular car key + house keys in another keysmart
  • 9mm 10+1 in IWB holster
  • spare mag in snagmag holder
  • paracord bracelet w/ whistle, compass, ferro/striker
10 Likes

One pistol (Sig P365 w/ 12rd mag), two spare 12rd mags, combat folding type knife and a small key chain, but super bright, flashlight. Don’t see the need for anything more. Oh, and the other usual stuff like a cell phone and wallet.

11 Likes

Glock 27 with a Glock 23 13 round magazine and xgrip adapter. SOG flash II assisted opening knife. Wallet, cell phone. That’s about it.

11 Likes

I carry a pistol with a spare mag. Pocket knife, pen, and small flashlight. Keys and a wallet. I try to keep it pretty simple!

12 Likes

A Ruger LC9S Pro , JoePardue Design (Toggle) knife, SureFire Titan Pro key chain light, SureFire E1B edc flashlight and keys , cell phone, wallet. If I’m traveling I take an extra mag for the LC9S

12 Likes

EDC - Ruger lcp custom and chapstick lol. I carried a Gerber multi tool for a while but now it’s in the truck. Obviously my cell and wallet too…oh and this time of year hand sanitizer. People can be gross.

12 Likes

besides the bag in the truck, on my person, work would be either the Makerov and 2 spare mags, or the 1911 springfield in condition 1 and 2 mags. right now as im healing m its the FN 5/7 with 2 mags (shoulder rig all of em) 5/7 thats 60 +1 rounds on tap VS 21+1 from the other 2. a Belt knife, Spartan NYX, hung edge fwd in the sheath,(lefty) and current folder carry is a WT
HURRICANE. MUT from leatherman and a older hellfighter flashlight round out whats on me.
and a 1922 Morgan silver dollar. my luck piece. :crazy_face: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
think i need to find a new one way my crap is rolling

9 Likes

Phone wallet old really sharp case knife and my Glock 43 with strike ind plus 2 ext.

10 Likes

Normal phone cash and all g19 with ex mag a Tops cat s-series knife and a small med bag with tourniquet

8 Likes

Front pocket wallet, knife, flashlight, phone, keys with a small keychain flashlight, chapstick, wireless ear buds, pistol, and a sometimes an extra magazine.
I will probably be adding a tourniquet here soon tho.

11 Likes

New here, love what you’ve done with the place.

Austrian manufactured Walther PPQ 9mm in a custom made Kydex IWB or a Sig P320 9mm with an OWB Bianchi leather holster depending on my mood, spare mag, S&W Bodyguard in .380 on my ankle if I just want to tick someone off, Case XX stag horn handle for packages etc, in one pocket, and Emerson Super Karambit BT folding knife clipped to to the other, cellphone, small wallet, keys and small first aid kit with tourniquet and a small high-lumen flashlight. I had a great little pepper spray rig but recently misplaced it.

I just put one of M*Carbo’s trigger spring kits in a new to me FN 509 9mm, haven’t tested it yet but plan on doing it tomorrow, if the trigger action is greatly improved I’m sure I’ll work into my rotation. What a pain it is to work on that pistola, at least initially.

Thanks for having me but in the words of Groucho Marx, I’m not sure I want to belong to a club that will accept me be a member :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

Ruger LC9S/crimson trace green grip laser or XDS .45 ACP/crimson trace red grip laser & holster, extra mag, 4" knife, wallet, keys, no phone or watch.

11 Likes

I’m actually in the process of overhauling my EDC slightly. I’ve streamlined my keys and added a key organizer. I also switched from a bifold wallet to a minimalist option by Trayvax that I like a lot so far. I also have a new, thinner flashlight coming. I also just got a Dark Angel Medical ankle kit for work that I’ll probably carry off duty as well, at least sometimes. Got a CAT tq and quick clot in there.

But the general carry is: pocket flashlight, pocketknife, wallet, keys (keychain has a tiny flashlight). Typically either my M&P 2.0 9c with a spare 17 round mag, or my M&P Shield 9 with a spare mag (both mags have Hyve extended base plates). Both guns have weapon lights. Sometimes I’ll carry down to a S&W 642 with 5 rounds on a speed strip.

Phone is a Google Pixel 2 XL.

I’ll post a pic of everything together when the new light gets here.

10 Likes

sounds like a good idea, have a pocket dump pic’s day. :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

@meplattjr Welcome to the Brotherhood

9 Likes

EDC is Sig P938 and spare mag in pocket holsters, Microtech auto knife, wallet, phone, keys, 5 USB drives and a pocket screwdriver (my entire computer toolkit). If going to the big city, Springfield XD-45 in IWB holster instead of the P938, and a spare mag.

10 Likes

365, extra mag, benchmade pocket knife, very small front pocket wallet, flashlight, key fob, and cell phone. If walking around event or trekking or trucking somewhere, day pack with essential items based on event. Much like team days.

10 Likes

Thank you sir! Glad to be here.

9 Likes

My normal edc kit is my taurus 357 with 2 extra speedloads,wallet,phone,keys,pocket knife,6" belt knife with whistle and fire starter in the handle,i also carry a small belt pouch with basic first aid kit pen and paper,lighter plus another fire starter and a basic fishing and snare kit and 50 feet of paracord. It sounds like alot of stuff to carry everyday but it takes up really no space. And id rather have it and not need it then need it and not have it. Plus i have a bob for my house and one in my vehicle.

10 Likes