M*CARBO Brotherhood

Easy Attach Sling For Gen 2 SUB2k

All Things SUB-2000!

I ordered a sling from kel-tec and it requires me to remove my lock tite on the new rear notch sight I installed. Anyone have any suggestions on a quick detach sling that could just attach with 2 hooks or something? Let me know M*Carbo brothers.

1 Like

What type of sling is it that it attaches at the rear sight. Can you provide photos.

Get the MCARBO single point sling attachment, just slip it on. No need to do anything else. I got a FAB Defense bungee tactical sling for $19. Perfecto!!

2 Likes

I just went to Cabela’s and found the Magpul MS3 Gen 2 sling. It attached one clip at the round hole at the buttstock and also attached to itself on the other detachment clip on the sling. Good looks Magpul! I love the Kel-Tec Sub 2000 for so many reasons…just wish they made a 10mm :frowning:

4 Likes

Quick detach single point sling mount with locking collar from Performance Services Machining, I really like this set up.

3 Likes

2ndAmendPat, The best sling I found is the one 2ndAmendPat suggested Magpul MS3 Gen 2 sling I found one on EBAY number: 173284149517 $11.59 pick your color.

1 Like

I haven’t found a need for a sling on this weapon. Are you guys using it all that much? I have slings on all of my other rifles but it seems this gun does not have a need for one. I don’t want to add one just to add one.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

@BiteYaHard I only have a sling mount because it serves another purpose, it locks the slotted collar nut down. I do not shoot the Sub with a sling although it is nice to have if need be.

5 Likes

@dave67 that makes sense it if has an alternate functionality. :grinning:

1 Like

An additional purpose a sling provides is to stabilize the weapon for more accurate shots and control of recoil. It also eliminates having to drop your weapon on the ground when transitioning from long gun to side arm in tactical situations.

2 Likes

@Dane Yes, on a two point sling (attaches at front of handguard and butt stock) you can twist your arm through the sling and grab front handguard and it adds alot of stability to a standing shooting position. A single point sling works better like you said transitioning from rifle to side arm.

3 Likes

I have the MCARBO single point sling attachment and a cheap bungee sling from amazon. it works just fine.

1 Like