Easter Weekend Enjoy!

easter weekend coming up starting friday in ireland i still have to do a 13 hour shift on saturday but off friday sunday monday , have a good weekend every one enjoy your eggs :rabbit::rabbit2:

16 Likes

@hunter1916 (Kieran)

Hope you enjoy your weekend, too,

6 Likes

mine is on the road, back up to Ft Bragg, the over th pick up girlchild from spring break in Ocracoke. hope you enjoy yours Hunter

6 Likes

Happy Easter to everyone :rabbit2: I’m on call all weekend just hope it’s slow

6 Likes

i have 13 hour shift on saturday and when im finished i have to a drive of about 200 miles fathers in hospital he 93 years old and starting to get frail @Whitehammer

7 Likes

@hunter1916

Take often stops and be safe, Kieran!

7 Likes

i be doing that and will have a flask of hot coffee with me ,
this year we celebrate our war of independence ,we have fought the british for over 800 hundred years have fought and lost many battles but we won the war ,just giving a bit of history america has a history with the brits too they tried to rule the world long before hitler did

8 Likes

@hunter1916

I was always quite the history fanatic in school. Thanks for the information. May I ‘run’ with it??? :+1:

6 Likes

YOU CERTAINLY CAN i never liked school but i got a trade and done ok @lonewolf

6 Likes

@hunter1916

Oh yeah, with my diabetic neuropathy, I might have to stop and balance with a cane… :grinning:

5 Likes

did you shave your picture seems different @lonewolf

5 Likes

@hunter1916

I did indeed… :grinning:

6 Likes

@lonewolf

new picture looks better

6 Likes

@JohnB

Thank you! My wife is jealous that I am ‘younger’ looking than her, now! :grinning:

7 Likes

Just tell your wife what I tell mine. Women get old, men become distinguished. Be ready to dodge flying objects though.

7 Likes

@Texprep

Mike, you are either ‘mentally disturbed’ or looking for a death wish when dealing with your wife? :rofl: (That old adage about dealing with 'then you have never dealt with a woman scorned) comes to mind… I think I have more fear of ‘women’ as opposed to ‘any’ random shooter/home invader! :thinking: :+1:

4 Likes

Mentally disturbed? Is that such a bad thing? Keeps people around you on their toes. They never know what to expect. If there’s one person that truly knows me it’s my wife. She knows she’s safe with me. I’m just a crazy old man that babbles on.

4 Likes

@Texprep

Laughing to tears… Mike, maybe I needed to call you on it because I did not want to face my own insecurities of the ‘aging process???’ Winks. Women knowing that they are ‘safe’ with their partners are EVERYTHING to them and being sensitive to their needs is what it is ALL about, my friend! :+1: Do I need to apologize for hitting any nerves? I love to learn about my brothers and sisters (and not just about firearms!) And one would think you have to ‘pull teeth’ when seeking for answers??? Big smiles!

4 Likes

No. No apology necessary. You didn’t hit any nerves with me. See, it works. You are now wondering if I’m a crazy old man too.:blush:

4 Likes

@Texprep

I will take ‘a chance’ and step out from hiding behind that big ol’ oak tree and say, YES! :+1:

4 Likes