M*CARBO Brotherhood

Dope Deal $99 Sig Sauer ROMEO5 RDS

Sig Sauer ROMEO5 Red Dot Sight High Mount Only

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/sig-sauer-romeo5-red-dot-sight-high-mount-only?rrec=true

8 Likes

Bummer, that is a good price.

4 Likes

@cico7

It is but gotta be quick, all Bass Pro’s and Cabelas around me are “out of stock”. I like the Vortex Sparc AR myself, takes a standard AAA battery and buttons are on the back making them easy to push with your thumb.

2 Likes

With just about ANY firearm related purchases now. Gotta be like this one:
Screenshot_20201125-193613_Samsung Internet

5 Likes

Lol… For sure! I’m gathering parts/accessories for a new S2K build, and will post before and after pics end of December.

2 Likes

@Slowest

Yup, as long as you are faster than Barney Fife…
59b29c2eacc55b338cb992897332da5c

5 Likes

Academy is also in the $99 Sig Dot game:

https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/sig-sauer-romeo-sor72001-compact-red-dot-sight#repChildCatid=9586002

2 Likes

Lol… Gunna be a run on Sig Romeo5’s

1 Like

I own & shoot multiple SIG Romeo 5’s and one Vortex Sparc-2. Both are excellent red-dot sights and about the same price. The Sparc-2’s are becoming rare. I also have an original Hakko (Japan) BED-30 (of which there are several poor-quality clones) sight on one of my M4’s. I like the tube designs rather than the holographics.

For smaller red-dot’s, I also like the Burris Fast-Fire III, and have one mounted on my (original) High Standard Victor and my Winchester M9422. My Buckmark is unworthy of the FF III, so it has a “lesser”, but still good quality R-D sight.

2 Likes

It’s that a good red dot sight for the 9mm carbine?

Wonder how many tries it took to get his left hand to grab the holster

3 Likes

Shot a Tacticon red dot on my S2K today. Got it zeroed at 50 yards. First 3 left. Next 3 low. Rest not bad for these old eyes. Seems to hold zero pretty well. Next time will tell for sure.

5 Likes

They have these available again online.
Sig Sauer ROMEO5 Red Dot Sight High Mount Only | Cabela’s

3 Likes

Their websites(Bass Pro/Cabela’s) are a little wonky on OOS sometimes…I snagged this entry level crossbow last night after several cart refreshes informing me it was no longer available in the quantity requested.

Looks like a red dot can be mounted. :wink:

2 Likes