M*CARBO Brotherhood

Doctor hi fi Juno Beach

Well finally after all the stuff I went through the last couple of years I ordered the sub2k kit for my birthday,in August and the Glock 17 gen5 kit , I did the gen 5 my self and polished the hell out of everything , drove up to kel tec and they did the work the same day and my friend bought his s2k gen 1 older gen 1 that’s another story, so we went to lunch at the beach and they were ready when we got back, stopped by Jenson Beach gun range and tested both guns on the way back home my Glock very sweet and my sub2k super sweet ,So thank you Mcarbo and kel tec , I’m a Happy Guy, my friend Mike not so on his gen 1 very sad .

6 Likes

Hey Doc
Sounds like a fun day.
Did you catch the banner, NOVEMBER MATCH - THE HUSTLER
Friendly shoot open to all, hoping you can join us.
Cheers,

2 Likes

Moosecall , Sorry i didn’t get back to you
When I did,
I missed the deadline so I guess my reply didn’t go through, I would really like to go to a shoot, when the great ammo shortage is over, right now I’m waiting on truck parts and in the middle of a kitchen remodel, when the wife is happy and all is done I can go out and play. :+1:

Sounds great!
I’ve been in the same situation, getting busy, projects racked and stacked.
I will get out this month for sure, just waiting for this months targets to get posted.
Now I’ve missed two months in a row, winter is not the best time to access my outdoor makeshift range, now is a great time.
Looking forward to seeing your targets.
Cheers,

Moosecall
Can’t wait to get to the range, waiting on a friend to get settled in, he just bought a house with a gun range and a golf corse , :+1:

2 Likes

Excellent! A round of both might be in order. LOL :+1:

Do golf balls make good targets? I live along the driving range of our local 18 holes and always have some in the back yard. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Glad you asked. A friend mentioned to me one day that he collects golf balls from the course by scuba diving, then uses them for skeet shooting. Apparently if you make good contact with the ball it disappears out of sight. Gets better. Apparently when the ball is driven, that is when you fire at it, when airborne. If you can hit a golf ball off the drive like skeet that is the challenge. Sounds interesting and challenging. Check out the post on Cheap, Homemade Targets for some gold ball setups others have done.
Cheers,

3 Likes

I used to work at the golf course years ago. Every summer they had divers retrieve the golf balls from the water hazards and make them driving range fodder. No way in hell I would do that. Too many snakes and gators.

3 Likes

What size chock do they use for golf balls? With there shotguns, or do they use there sub2k’s .
Hehehehe!!!

Skeet golf!

20 chars…

4 Likes

Has a great ring to it, and I bet nobody will play through… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

And if someone yells “Fore!” you darn well better duck.

3 Likes

Instead of what club is needed you have to choose which caliber to shoot.

1 Like

Just hope there shooting at the white balls , hehehehe!!!
Just went to a private club with a friend who’s a member to shoot some clays today, up in palm city, between the two of us we shot 350 rds of 12 gage, had a great time :+1:

2 Likes