M*CARBO Brotherhood

Do you have a dream gun?

@HandyDave I love your passion. As long as it is dependable and goes bang when you need it.

7 Likes

Might I suggest a little work on presentation, though…I mean, on a Glock work mat? Absolutely shameful… :rofl:

5 Likes

Heres a pic of my hi point jhp 45 with desert digital camo hydrographics. Its not as ugly as the plain black ones. Great thing about a good cheap gun is when it gets scratched and beat up its not heart breaking like when it happens to a treasured high end gun.

7 Likes

Ha Ha Ha! I thought the same thing but kept it to myself …until now. :rofl: :joy:

4 Likes

I agree. I have a 40 carbine that is a lot of fun and I loved my hi-point 45.Warts and all.
I agree the graphics look way cool.

4 Likes

@chilipepper Ok Dave u got me. Lets try this.

11 Likes

Much better…and the Rapide found a friend!

5 Likes

Glocks/Walthers

Funny thing is the G43x is the one that feels the best in my hand of all of them.

12 Likes

Yeet Cannons maybe get a pass, but so far no one has listed one as a dream gun.
Edit: I guess @HandyDave did. But he already had it.

8 Likes

I got the thingamajig magazine catch for my hi point jhp so it will take 1911 mags i just havent took the time to install it.

5 Likes

Colt AR-15 that looks like an M16A2 with iron sights

7 Likes

I’ll call and raise you a yeet cannon!
Colt Sporter SP2A2

12 Likes

Gotta be tough to shoot the TuF…

8 Likes

I Got to see one in person at a local gun show…:sunglasses: it’s a HOSS!

6 Likes

They also make great boat guns , better than sinking a $600 hand gun.

2 Likes

This is exactly why I bought my 2 new oversized mouse pads:

I didn’t want Dave picking on me for the wrong type of mat!

7 Likes

There will always be haters. Granted they are ugly, clunky looking firearms but when it positively has to go bang, they work.

9 Likes

A fully functional BAR? Maybe an M2? I liked the FN FAL I saw one guy shoot 30 years ago…
Seriously, the one I’ve been hoping for would be an AR-10 left-handed. Haven’t seen one, though asked Rock River if they’d consider it.
I won’t go to Stag, they got really crappy with me over asking about a rifle that was displayed on their webpage.

4 Likes

If she can hold that thing up like that, you do NOT want to mess with her… LOL.

4 Likes

They a bit pricey, but these guys usually have a decent amount of lefty gear. I see they are taking preorders for lefty stripped uppers and bcgs in .308
https://moriartiarmaments.com/left-hand-assemblies-and-parts/

3 Likes