M*CARBO Brotherhood

Do you have a dream gun?

Do you have a dream or bucket list gun?
Mine is in the area of a 37 or 39mm launcher.

10 Likes

Nemo omen recon semi auto in .300 win mag

7 Likes

Yes, any and all the guns you free state people can get!

10 Likes

Does a decked out mrap count as one? Seriously my dream gun is a barret 50 with all the bells and whistles. Or 45lc stick fed gatling. I can see actually owning the barret one day the gatling on the other hand is a dream pipe dream

8 Likes

@HandyDave absolutely!

7 Likes

Where are you going to move to, where there is enough space to shoot your barret 50 ? 1000yds & more

7 Likes

15 Likes

My buds indoor range allows anyone to shoot their 50 cal on the 100yd range,@ 1 shot =$25.//3 shots=$65.// 5 shots =$100. It’s a nice novelty but kind of a waste at that distance.

6 Likes

Ill go right in my back yard where i shoot all my guns. I have 200 yard target now but i can clear out little further back and get probably to a safe 500 to 600 yards.

7 Likes

500 - 600 is a good .308 distance , not a challenge for .50 barrett. I had my .300 win mag zeroed for elk at 500 in WY.

4 Likes

M134 minigun. Go big or go home.

13 Likes

A simple one here. Colt Python with a 6 inch barrel. Not really impossible to find. It’s just hard for me to justify $2000 for a range toy.

9 Likes

To be fair all i want for Christmas

A 9mm carbine in SMLE conversion dressing with either 1911 or browning high power mags.
If any one makes one and exports let me know, i have a dealer who will import it for me. ( sorry love my PCC guns) cheap n cheerful to reload.

6 Likes

Forgot to add most of the garbage ranges here in England only allow PCC calibres for indoors or at 100 metres or less. All have to be Police approved as well, and they are getting fewer in number as the liberal brigade chimp about them.
They use the NIMBY excuse (Not In My Back Yard), to close them down or block construction.

7 Likes

LOL Barret’s in England is a shoe shop. Just thought i would shoe you the difference in language and slipper that one in :black_joker:

7 Likes

@John025 Hey mate… not sure if you are aware… In the US there is a jewelry chain named Jared’s. In most of the commercials the girl gets a ring and says to her friends “He went to Jared’s!”.
So the meme is just a play on the ad.
Cheers… Brian

8 Likes

jewellery, just yanking ure chain lol.
xxx :love_letter:

5 Likes

Thread carefully here… someday we in the Colonies may rise up because of you yankers (or is it wankers?).

:uk: :handshake::us:

9 Likes

We wont oppose you, i know because her Majesty the Queen told me so, old chap. Were not allowed to colonise any more. Elon Musk will do that for everyone in space. Elon Musk's Plan To Colonize Mars - YouTube

7 Likes

Taliban claim they will soon declare ‘Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan’ after President Ghani said to have fled – live | World news | The Guardian Competition for Elon Musk, who will win the colonisation race???

6 Likes