M*CARBO Brotherhood

Discobot! I have no idea what he wants me to do!

I am from po-dunk. Mississippi! Greetings! I have absolutely no idea what the robot is asking me to do! Just wanted to say that I really appreciate the fact that m*carbo doesn’t just sell u a part, but offers excellent instructional videos that not only show how to install the part, but other tweaks like polishing this or that! Obviously I need really good instructional videos! I can’t figure out what discobot wants! Lol!

12 Likes

Hello and Welcome here! If you’ve been on other forums this one is a little different and takes time to get underway.

Just ask questions and humans will assist you. :wave::grinning:

7 Likes

@Cbreaz

Here’s a short tutorial I made some time ago to help another new user.

When you can…introduce yourself here:

*”How do I get my icon picture in the circle instead of the number 1?”

@1911Doctor

Go to the upper right corner of your M*CARBO screen and CLICK on your BLUE CIRCLE WITH THE SYMBOL1 in it.

Click on the top of the pop down list to the left with the symbol of a person that has your username in it.

Click on PREFERENCES and enter USERNAME and PROFILE PICTURE and EDIT these. If you have a picture to add enter it. Looks like you’ve already entered a username.

When finished editing click on SAVE CHANGES .

If you click on the Middle Symbol of the top three symbols you can change the VIEW to MOBILE or DESKTOP. I use DESKTOP on my iPad.

One more thing…just below PREFERENCES is where you LOG OUT .

Due to the possible difference of you Idevice Operating System and mine there maybe some differences in appearance or function-features.

Hope this helps Brother…let me know if you need anything more. :grinning:

8 Likes

@Cbreaz Welcome to the Brotherhood.

8 Likes

@Cbreaz Welcome to the Hood

7 Likes

@Cbreaz welcome aboard

6 Likes

@Cbreaz Welcome aboard

5 Likes

Gag Warning!

Discobot

Sorry, couldn’t resist.

5 Likes

Thank y’all for the welcome! I’m pretty good with my iPhone, but I tend to struggle with other formats! It’s past time I learn tho!

6 Likes