M*CARBO Brotherhood

Delivery Time on M-Series

First, this is not in any way a complaint. I fully respect the impact of Covid-19 on both Kel-Tec and MCarbo. And I have sent MCarbo an email on my request for an update on possible delivery time for my April 30 order of the M-Series Sub 2000 9mm. The expectation at the time was 6-8 weeks. Again, I’m not complaining. I just wonder if any of you recently received your order and when it was placed. Thanks

1 Like

Happy to say my S2000 -Series should arrive Monday!

1 Like

Ordered mine on March 31. Shipped on April 1. Received it on April 3.

1 Like

You must have slipped in just before SHTF. Mine should arrive Monday, a little over 10 weeks after ordering.

1 Like

I ordered and paid for mine June 4th and was then notified that it would not ship till end of July. I have noticed that they are still showing 2 WEEKS on the web sight. I think that should be updated or removed as its not even close to real shipping time. Still would have ordered it. M-carbo has been great about communication. So excited to try it out having only shot stock sub 2000’s

1 Like

Mine took 10 weeks but worth it

Hi. Just an update my m-series shipped out July 24th (7 weeks) now all I have to do is round up some more ammo ! DON’T think 1,400 rounds will last long .

2 Likes