M*CARBO Brotherhood

CZ75 vs. New Jersey Handgun Qualification Course

Hi all! For the 8th qualification course in this series, I selected the New Jersey handgun course. Up against it is my CZ75. This is a classic pistol going against a pretty challenging course. Check out the video link to see how it goes. Then be sure to let me know your thoughts!

Howard

10 Likes

Nice shootin’, Howard. :+1:

5 Likes

Thank you kindly!

Howard

6 Likes

I was gonna make a crack about being offended by the portrayal of a milk bottle on that target, but… :rofl:

8 Likes

Ha, ha! Now that made me laugh!

Howard

(some people are so easily offended!)

6 Likes

@hrfunk

Just think of all those ‘offended cows’ with these targets??? Guess you will NEVER hear the end with the TARGET CONTROVERSY? :innocent: As usual, another well-made video, Howard!

6 Likes

Ya know, @lonewolf, there might just be some truth in that. Apparently, cows have been found to be relatively intelligent and quite emotional creatures, belying their slow, lumbering appearance. Fortunately they haven’t developed the ability to communicate effectively with us…yet… :cow2: :grinning:

5 Likes

@chilipepper

If one couldn’t tip them, I might have to worry??? :rofl:

4 Likes

Wow. It’s been a couple of decades since I heard anyone reference “cow tipping”… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

On record, all I can say is that before the advent of cellphones, home computers, cable TV, etc…one living in the rural bits of PA between Pittsburgh and Philly might just find themselves bored and looking for something to do… :flushed:

7 Likes

@chilipepper

I grew up in Southern, NJ… I spent many ‘summer nights’ in Cowtown… Need I say more? :innocent:

6 Likes

I thought I’d run this up one more time for anybody who might have missed it over the weekend. Thanks for watching and thanks for the comments!

Howard

4 Likes

@hrfunk Thanks Howard for another Great and Informative Video, What was with the delay times in between Parts of the Run’s.

2 Likes
1 Like

@hrfunk Excellent run there Howard, I just came into possession of a FN Five seveN , you happen to have one you can run thru a Video brother?

Those were the times specified in thre course description. I’m not sure who came up with them or how they did it.

Howard

1 Like

No, sorry. I had a 509 a while back, but I really didn’t care for it. I’ve never tried an Five SeveN.

Howard

After that, you can go Snipe hunting. :laughing: