M*CARBO Brotherhood

CZ P-07 trigger kit

I just replaced all the supplied parts from the kit I purchased from your company and everything went back together great, but now I only have a single action instead of the double action. does anyone have any idea why this is?

Any help would be great

Thanks

5 Likes

@todd6896 welcome to the forum michael

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum ! :grin:

4 Likes

Todd,

I’m a cz fan and an MCARBO fan, but there has been very little discussion of the CZ kits here.

You should give the shop a call - MCARBO’s smiths will be able to help.

I did drop a link to a cz forum discussion here:
https://forum.mcarbo.com/t/mcarbo-cz-kit-discussion/7915?u=dred

3 Likes

Michael, I also installed this kit in my CZ P07, but did not have that issue. What happens when you pull the trigger in DA? does the hammer go toward the rear and just does not release?

3 Likes

@todd6896 Welcome to the Brotherhood.

3 Likes

I’ve been trying to send a video showing the issue but this system won’t allow any MOV files
so I will try to explain the best I can. When in DA mode the hammer will only go back so far and when the trigger is fully pulled back the hammer does not go far enough to hit the firing pin it stops short, but it works great in single action

2 Likes

So if I am understanding you correctly, it is dropping the hammer as if you activated the de-cocker?

2 Likes

Basically yes, but as I said when using it in SA mode it fires purfectly and this is what’s driving me crazy I just can’t figure it out. I’ve dismantled the gun and re-installed the trigger kit but still having the same issue. I followed the video instructions, but maybe I did something wrong in the process

3 Likes

I have installed Cajun Gun Works Defensive spring kit, extended firing pin and a complete trigger polish job about a year ago. If no fix by the time you read this post go to CZ-forum. There is two areas of trouble shooting CZ pistols. One is CZ-USA the other is ask Magnus both gun smiths. Hope you resolve your issue with your CZ. My CZ-P07 is my EDC

3 Likes

Thanks, man I have no idea what’s going on, I will check out the CZ-Forum

3 Likes

Sorry lack of sleep, Its CZ original forum, look at Cajun gun work and CZ guns above Cajun gun works

3 Likes

@todd6896 I removed the slide on my p07 and worked the trigger to see what is happening. slowly pulling trigger the trigger is in motion to the trigger bar disconnector, Hammer starts to move rear ward as I am pressing trigger. See that the trigger bar is making contact to firing pin block lever. That should start to have movement as you are pressing on the trigger. Let me know what you see.

2 Likes

a suggestion/test I found:
“unload the gun turn it upside down and see if the DA works again.”

1 Like

You may want to re-install the stock springs and see if it is still an issue. If it is still an issue, something was not installed correctly. If it works, there may be something wrong with the kit. It has been a while since I installed my kit, so I can’t remember if the sear spring was replaced. I would think something about the sear is not working correctly.

5 Likes

@todd6896 Were you ever able to figure out the issue with your CZ PO7?

2 Likes

I’m going to strip it down and rebuild one more time just to see if it’s something I did wrong

3 Likes

@todd6896 Let us know what you find.

4 Likes

FYI found the issue, the disconnector is broken

Thanks for all our support

5 Likes

Yes found the issue, the disconnector is broken

Thanks for all our support

2 Likes