M*CARBO Brotherhood

CZ 75 Kadet Conversion Kit

My LGS has a .22 Kadet conversion kit for sale. They have up for $299.
If anyone is interested I can forward their contact information.

4 Likes

That’s a good price. Relatively speaking, of course.

1 Like

@chilipepper
I guess it is from my limited knowledge of these.
If someone is in the market for one of these it could be a good deal.

1 Like

If it is a shadow kit, they’ll owe you a commission. 'Cause I’ll buy at that price if it’ll drive my 75 Shadow Tac II or my 75 Compact Shadowline.

3 Likes

@Dred
I’ll call and ask about it.
I don’t know anything about these things so is there a part number or something that will identify it for your application?

1 Like

Dred raises a good point.

Regardless of fitment, that price is good. That said, the old Kadet kits wouldn’t work on any of his guns, neither would the Kadet II like I have. The new kits are available to fit almost every version of the 75 and they’re all referred to as the “Kadet”. If it’s a newer kit, the price is good but the specific kit type may very well be the deciding factor.

https://www.czub.cz/en/firearms-and-products-family/adaptery

Not really seeing specific part numbers on the site, I’m thinking a picture would be awesome…

@chilipepper

I’ll swing by tomorrow and get a couple of pics and post them.

4 Likes

@AV8R

I’m SOL on the Kadet kit if it has a firing pin block. My triggers don’t have the linkage that lifts the block when pulled.

3 Likes

While my CZ 75 does have the firing pin block, I can say that the Kadet II adapter does not have any block or provision for the mechanism that would actuate it. Whether this holds true with the newer kits I can’t say.

3 Likes

i will have to stop liking you people coz im outta them again ,likes that is :crazy_face: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Yes, please do. I am curious what model this fits.

2 Likes

For that price, I am as well, and I can’t even use it regardless… :grinning:

Here are the pics.
It is a used item but appears in very good condition. $250 shipped.

4 Likes

That’s a good deal, but that would appear to be an original Kadet kit, the predecessor to mine. Not sure what the differences are between the Kadet and Kadet II are, to be honest. Looks identical at first glance. I did see in one of the links below that the difference between the I and II has something to do with the Omega trigger

I did find this information regarding compatibility…bearing in mind the 1st is for the Kadet II. The last link mentions the Shadow Tac II

https://czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=34296.15
https://czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=93517.0

2 Likes

K … so …

I can run it.

@AV8R … shoot me their contact info - I’ll give’m a call tomorrow.

@chilipepper … ty for those links - if it flies on a sp01 - I’m golden.

3 Likes

@Dred Check that 3rd link I just added, might give you more specific info. A brother needs to snag that, good deal there it would seem.

3 Likes

Feck. I gotz no idearz what mainspring CZ Custom shoved in either of’m. I’m not willing to change either … either.

But, I’m willing to try :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. I’ll have a clone that’ll run it before I cast my next ballot as worst case scenario. ETA: Tri Star T-100 for the curious - figured talking about a purchase and not identifying the target was bad form.

3 Likes

I ran a search with the specific models you listed but I didn’t get to check a lot of them out before my lunch break ended. You might find more info in some of the other links, that’s not to suggest those guys are full of it…

1 Like

LOL … mine are difficult 'cause they are both custom shop models. Trigger pulls are much betterer than either factory specs and beat the custom shop promises by a bit. IIRC … DA is 6lb on each and SAs are 2.? on both.

I figure at least one of the 20 or so brands of 22lr in my inventoey will go bang.

4 Likes

Those seem pretty decent (low). Both my 97B and 75B are essentially stock save the MCARBO spring kits I just installed. I know the pulls are definitely lighter but as I keep spending my money on ammo and guns I haven’t gotten around to the trigger pull gauge yet, so no idea how much of a reduction… :grinning:

Good luck with the Kadet kit. :+1:

4 Likes