Custom Designs on Pistols

what do you think? How can this fighting tiger be applied? I would do this to a 40

9 Likes

Thats one of them custom stencil cerakote jobs. Like @Albroswift has been doing with his shooters.

7 Likes

Steel City has partially engraved for G17 gen 3s

5 Likes

I want to find a 1911 in 40 and do this .
@handydave is this a wrap or what?

2 Likes

But is one more thing on my wish list☹️

2 Likes

The one you posted pic of is most deffently a cerakote job. Cause its all painted on. If you could find a engraved slide like the one @Thatoneguy posted then have that cerakoted the engraving would add even more dimension to the piece. And would be way cool. Me personally i prefer the pinup images on the old war planes. Id say for a couple hundred bucks a man with basic common since and no how could put together a bare bones cerakote outfit to do his on projects on a small scale. Hell most parts will fit into a oven you allready have in your house. Basic airbrush set up stencil pack cerakote kit.

2 Likes

True on the pin ups.
But ya gotta love the vipers

6 Likes

A perfect example of the tail wagging the dog.

5 Likes

www.budsgunshop.com/product_info.php/products_id/35203/rock%2Bisland%2Barmory%2B51719%2Brock%2Bultra%2Bfs%2Bsingle%2B40%2Bs%26w%2B5%2B8%2B1%2Bgray

3 Likes

Maybe a little more then that but that’s the way I got going.
Cerakote starter kit w/ gun and 3 colors, accessories $170
Lots of water traps on your compressor, new clean hoses, good regulator $150
Blast Cabinet $300
Oven/ smoker/ toaster oven off Craigslist or offerup $50
Acetone, Disposable gloves, acetone resistant gloves, case of brake cleaner $150
Respirator $50
High CFM 8" fan and air filter, 8" duct, louver, some 2X and plywood $200
Wen Air handler $300
Lights, switch panel and cords $200
More colors $35/4oz testers- 4 oz is enough cerakote to do several projects.
Second starter Kit (Best way to get a second gun and 3 more colors)
Air brush
Stencils- Freedomstencils, Branson Cerakote, Weaponstencils, Tactical Penguin, VinylWeponstickers good folks
Hours of watching Branson Cerakote and NIC Cerakote videos
Practice
No fear of fuking up a couple of projects.

That’s about where I’m at.

10 Likes

@Albroswift Al, not sure if you posted any of your work previously, but I would love to see some of your projects.

3 Likes

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.budsgunshop.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
——————————•———————————

hmmm opened just fine on my ipad my laptop didn’t link the link.

2 Likes

Yes, I’m continuously posting on current projects/ builds. All the build photos on that thread. Here are some good photos, pretty happy to keep flooding the web with these!

Zombie Apocalypse 40 long slide 357 sig barrel on order

Joker 308 Commando

Kimber Ultra Carry 45

10mm Longslide

10 Likes

what thread are you referring?

3 Likes

Firearm projects and builds is where i see all the new cool stuff albroswift works on.

3 Likes

Current Firearms Projects/Builds gun
Seems like there are some pretty cool hydrographics, builds, scopes, CZ’s, Sigs, Glocks, about 2500 posts over on that thread. Pack a lunch!
EDIT Oh, and some KelTecs and ARs!
Double edit also AKs, M&Ps, and a cannon.
Leather grips and 1911’s…

5 Likes

Went through the rest of the current builds thread while watching Buffalo kick New England’s A$$
Some nice leather work in there also @HandyDave . And some chickens? @CatFood
Shotguns and ranch rifles, tons of AR’s.
We seem to spend a lot of time (and money) on projects, and almost as much taking pictures of them.

6 Likes

Love it.

Brrrrrrtttt.

1 Like

They are butt ugly now, they are molting.

4 Likes

Start tying some flys and go fishing.

3 Likes