M*CARBO Brotherhood

Custom Barrel Shroud

My brother finished my barrel shroud. I’m pretty happy with it. I still have the jam nut on but tightened it even more. We’ll see what happens.

8 Likes

@kona It looks great. Is it threaded on ?

1 Like

@godallmighty yes sir it is. The benefits of having a brother who is a professional machinist for a living haha

1 Like

Full profile hotness

5 Likes

@Kona Hey Logan with that barrel shroud and muzzle brake on, it makes you sub look like a .45 or larger caliber. Nice!

2 Likes

@Don68 yep I love the profile of it now. I hated the OEM thread protector and the different sizes of that and the barrel. My brother said “what do you want?” I said “a bull barrel look.” He said “say no more.” Haha

3 Likes

I want one…:tired_face:

3 Likes

@Boomchucker I don’t want to step out of line and if I am then someone please let me know, but my brother is making a few more. One is already sold to @Sandog1. They are $50 + shipping.

2 Likes

Look’s Great’ Kona What the idea behind this? a More of a Solid base for the Jam Nut to seat
and did it make it Easier for theTuning Aspect of the Brake?.

3 Likes

@DivaMarie aesthetics mostly. I really didn’t like the look of the barrel, knurled thread protector, jam nut, and brake. If there’s still brake movement after this I’m going straight to the shim.

4 Likes

@Sandog1 got his barrel shroud done up today. Think they both look sick. :ok_hand:t2:

6 Likes

Outstanding Kona ’ And the Movement of Sight Fixed now?

1 Like

@DivaMarie what do you mean?

1 Like

I’m sorry I meant the Brake staying tight now.

2 Likes

So far so good! :+1:t2: Gonna shoot more tomorrow

3 Likes