Current projects/builds NOT firearms related ๐Ÿ› 

Bignsmall Cherry Maters this morninโ€ฆ:grin:

6 Likes

deleted by me gndfgthrethergh

2 Likes

Is that Mr. Gndfgthrethergh?

2 Likes

Currently living in while Iโ€™m building out an 8ร—8ร—40 storage container for my house. At some point Iโ€™ll try an add some pictures. But itโ€™s just me, all of my belongings, all of my building materials, and too many dadgum tools in the way to get any good shots at the moment

5 Likes

No, when the forum update was going on I posted in another thread and it took me to this one after I had posted.
My post had nothing to do with this subject

Could it have be me, you bet your sweet whatever it could have. :wink:
Larry :innocent:

3 Likes

Got the Yosemite Sam solo seat done. Just finished painting. Let everything cure a couple days then topcoat and be ready find a good home. I did a single whip lacing with dark brown and antiqued the over all dye color. I wanted it have a serious western style. Hope you guys enjoy.

11 Likes

I got bees in my bedroom tooโ€ฆ:honeybee::honeybee::honeybee::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Really cool 202020202020!

3 Likes

Supervising the yard crew while ribs and corned beef are smokin. They aint real efficient, but at least i dont have to do it myself!:rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

Only cost me 5 slurpees too!

9 Likes

One of my little nieces wanted a flamingo since her little brother got antler handle knife last week. So heres what ive put together for her. Just gotta frame it. Its kinda abstract/funky cool.

10 Likes

Just screwing around with a practice slide, $14.95 casting from sarco.

9 Likes

Well you do know the secret. :+1:

6 Likes

Stainless steel

6 Likes

Another bee club class last night (#5) and a workshop on Saturday.

Still learning and keeping fingers crossed on my two beehivesโ€ฆ:hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed::honeybee::honeybee::honeybee::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Currently getting close to completing a 2 plus month project upgrading a few generators for back up power.

I really like the duel fuel and now I picked up a Tri Fuel. for a natural gas fuel.

Gas company finally got the valve for the natural gas hook up.

This afternoon the electrician is suppose to be here for a meeting of the minds.

I already have a 50 amp from the RV days but the tri fuel generator is only 30 so I want a separate 30 amp. and leave the other alone for other things.

The goal was to try and make everything portable with also having the capability of using multiple fuel sources.
Larry :wink:
PS Projects always keep me out of trouble :rofl: :rofl:

UPDATE 8-8-22

Electric all done. Good to go Gas , Propane or Natural Gas for 50 amp or 30 amp back generator for an emergency . Hopefully never.

:grinning:

10 Likes

Some more toms and my frost crooked neck squash

8 Likes

Allright guys heres a very special piece i just finished for a great friend. A good gal friend of his is fighting breast cancer and being ive been through that fight before helping my aunt as she went through it its a piece thats close to the heart. I wanted to make a custom piece that hopefully will brighten her days when shes feeling down from everything shes goin through. Mockingbird sitting on a magnolia with pink ribbon and ROMANS 12:12 underneath. Hope the brotherhood enjoys as well.

16 Likes

11 Likes

@HandyDave
Fantastic piece of work.
Also, really neat your stamped logo in the bottom left corner.

5 Likes

@HandyDave
As @Moosecall Said โ€™ A True Master Piece You Have done Again. :+1:

7 Likes