Current projects/builds NOT firearms related 🛠

Was a great movie and I’ve watched it probably three or four dozen times, now. Read somewhere they spent a surprisingly small amount of money on making it and if you look closely at some of the props, you can tell. And parts of the blue singer’s voice was synthesized-as nobody in real life could hit those high notes

5 Likes

…Milla Jovovich…she has a part in this too…Future World

8 Likes

Don’t forget the Resident Evil movies. Milla Jovovich is not only hot but also kicks zombie butt.

9 Likes

She was also very hot as Violet in Ultraviolet…

8 Likes

Milla is alright, I’m just a sucker for nicer ( . Y . )!

Fence project:

Planted seventeen today:

fjb

13 Likes

Ya got one of these ? :wink:
Looks good

12 Likes

Thanks and yes sir!

fjb

11 Likes

Scarlett Johansson (and since we’re talking about redheads, I took some time to find the Black Widow promo pics lol)

9 Likes

@ScarletttttJohansson definitely bury my T post there! :heart_eyes::crazy_face:

fjb

5 Likes

Colorful young lady.

Remake of the Bride of Frankenstein. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Wow!!! :stuck_out_tongue: … fence posts and boobs. It doesn’t get any better. I love this country. :us:

8 Likes

Rebecca romijn as mystique

9 Likes

Halie Berry as Storm

6 Likes

Best catwoman ever imo. But her part in swordfish man ol man. Shes just fine in everything. Even when she was letting billy bob get wild in monsterball

6 Likes

Nothing more true! ANYTHING she is in, I will watch! :heart_eyes::crazy_face::heart_eyes: 55 and STILL MORE SEXY.:volcano:

Halle… I love you!

fjb

6 Likes

What about young fresh halle berry “race the sun” when she was still married to atlanta braves outfielder dave justice. Back when he was more well known then she was.

2 Likes

This one was new too 21 years ago. :scream: I never counted all the heavy duty T-posts I set with it.
I have had to sledge the top of it many times to drive posts thru rock or stumps.
It really needs a paint job…blends in with dirt too easily…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

11 Likes

A good door entry tool as well.
Paint it?
nah… how about wrapping a few loops of yellow poly rope above the hand grips?
It washes off easy and is bright enough to help you find it. JMHO

5 Likes

Point taken…I hate shrimp boat meat hook poly rope!!! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Finally got around to replacing this 7 yr old dual timer powerstrip, which had both timers crap out during a brown out this year.

This fancy new Kasa smart strip arrived yesterday, thanks to @Chris19d 's recommendation. Cleaned up my under tank sump space… a little🙄 . Loving the individual scheduling per plug, and monitoring power usage individually!

9 Likes