M*CARBO Brotherhood

Current projects/builds NOT firearms related 🛠

Thank you sir! I was going to install 2” of infloor heat…cement with tubes in it. Couldn’t wait to use the toilet so I built it up 2”. No biggie…I like it high.:sunglasses:
I like the new seals that do not use wax…very clean to work with.:grin:

8 Likes

Mmmmmmm LOTS of fresh Elephant garlic…:leaves:

From the wifes farmette in town…

Elderberries in the background:

The neighbors Peaches and Cream

We moved the mountain “gladigator”….

13 Likes

Nice , damn right spiffy. :yum:
Larry

7 Likes

You don’t want one of those… whenever a new model comes out, the old ones will only fly 10’ off the ground and go 30 mph. A Microsoft flying car will have to be restarted constantly and you won’t be able to look out the windshield because fittingly, it’s blue. BSOD blue. :rofl:

12 Likes

Anyone remember when Pan Am was taking reservations to the moon?

5 Likes

Sounds like MicroSnot will be a “hard drive” to me…:sunglasses::oncoming_automobile:

5 Likes

How to make a “better mouse trap”:

Dang mice have gotten smart…first 4-5 were easy…then they figured how to get peanut butter and not get trapped. :scream::rat:

So let’s see what happens when they have to drop down into this…Improved design…:face_with_monocle::boom::boom::boom:

Think it will work? :face_with_monocle:

7 Likes

Then you may want to change the label to “Welcome My Little Friend”? Or “Trap On Safety When Up”?

8 Likes

Nice haul there! You have a heck of a garden! We pulled out the elephant garlic last week. Your neighbors peaches and cream are around the same size as ours. I’m hoping this heat wave doesn’t devastate the garden.

6 Likes

Mmmmmm fresh mountain blueberries….banana plants catching up fast!!! :grin:

Time NOW
@ 3,200’ elevation

11 Likes

fancy! Just found we have blackberries! Can’t wait for those!

8 Likes

@MountainHunter I had No luck with the Jaws Model of Varmit
Traps! :rage: I Stuffed them with Peanut Butter Cashews and Cheese NOTTA So I went back to the Old Fashion Mouse Traps and Glue Trap’s ! But I did Cut down On the Problem with the Wall Outlet Plug In Sonic Beepers, Can we say ‘‘Mice Begone’’ :joy:

6 Likes

Well this am found a ship ton of blood on the front and back patio, all focused around the main doors (all our cats were inside for the night). Could not find the source as there were no trails to follow. No dead animals.

Weird. So this prompted me to pick up a security door for the front, well it has been in the plans for a while lol. Crime is sky rocketing around here and we now have 5 empty houses in the neighborhood. I’ll have to pull the door trim and install flat door trim and maybe space out the frame a bit to get a tiny bit more clearance. Should be a fun project.

9 Likes

Any fir or feathers that may have blown off the porch/stoop?
Perhaps an owl or feral/outdoor cat got at something?
Up next, trail cam on the porch I’d say unless otherwise equipped.

8 Likes

Yeah did a through search, no scraps, fur, feathers and what not. Motion alarms were going nuts last night.

7 Likes

I’d cam the porches. If you got blood, but no “parts” to connect them to then I’d say whatever it was, either makes a quick kill and hauls it off (think owl dropping on a mouse), or it makes a quick kill and swallows whole (owl again, but some cats will suck down a mouse, mole, etc. quickly as well without shredding it).

Anime fan? Her name is Koko and she is loco and I say “Oh No!”

7 Likes

Yeah it could be, never seen an owl around here but it could be. It’s say about a cup, to a cup and a half of blood. A month ago or so we had some thing getting into our backyard. That still may be what’s going on.

Yes, huge anime fan, been watching subs for almost 20 years.

7 Likes

That’s a decent amount from a small animal! You got me thinking bigger now. A possum licking its wounds maybe? (out here, possums generally don’t scamper off from motion detectors). A cat would be spooked off. Yeah, I’d cam it.

Blast from the past…

6 Likes

I never understood the draw to anime. Maybe I’m too set in my ways.

8 Likes

There’s something in it for everyone. Anything from silly kids Fantasy stories, to full on political thrillers.

I think quite a few here would enjoy “Jormungand”. Story of an arms dealer, a child solider and her “crew” who have an interesting idea to “weaponize world peace”.

6 Likes