M*CARBO Brotherhood

Current *Firearms* Projects/Builds 🔫

They are nice for looking for holes in the target. Have you used the Feyachi much? Price is dirt cheap compared to Sig, Vortex, etc…Looks a bit bigger.

3 Likes

Yes, used it to zero @ 50 yards, because at that distance it’s very difficult to zero optics. Have used it on both my .22LR (pistol and rifle), both my 5.56 (pistol and rifle,) my 300 AAC pistol and AR47 pistol. On 300 AAC rifle, AR47 rifle, 450 BM rifle and 50 BW rifle I have Monstrum FFP 1x - 6x scopes. I couldn’t use it on my Kel-Tec, still trying to figure out a way since it has a flip up rear sight where I would put the magnifier…

1 Like

Took the AR47 build to the range today. Had to Fido a little buffer adjusting. I am using the Odin Works with weighted inserts. Once I got the correct weights installed, it ran like a champ. The carbon fiber did not get warm at all. The barrel was certainly warm but not the CF.

3 Likes

I like the Odins. I run my own adjustable plus Odin,Circle 10, etc. Odins are easier to adjust in the field

1 Like

So I received the compensator and angled fore grip and installed them both. I am very biased on the matter but IMO that’s one nice looking AR 9

9 Likes

You can now buy your own S2K…

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/913184298

Starting bid: $524. Darn thing must have a polished gold feeder ramp. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes