Current Events relating to guns

Anyone in the looting area i need a new microwave. Just saying.:laughing:

6 Likes

Hear there is a crap ton of free bricks there, take your truck if you need some.

4 Likes

It is a shame that Kyle is going to end up having to move from his home and town. What happened to the good old days where people accepted the decision of the jury and if they didn’t, they sought legal remedies. This BS of burning down towns and peoples lives that had nothing to do with it must stop. We need more Kyle Rittenhouse type people that act within the law, not unlawful rioters.
Kyle, you’re welcome in my town.

6 Likes

You have obviously never lived in Southeast Wisconsin. :rofl: Kyle will be able to live where ever he wants as soon as CNN, MSNBC, and joe biden settle out of court with him for millions of dollars for defamation of character.
You would have though the commie bastards in the MSM would have learned a lesson from that nice Catholic boy a few years back… but no.
Kyle is going to do just fine in life. I bet this won’t be the last time he makes the headlines.

5 Likes

Yes he will. They have already stated his family is most likely moving though. He has had 24 hr. security since he was released on bail due to threats on him. Having people (security) shadow you everywhere is not a fun way to live.

4 Likes

Looks like Colon KrappyQB has added his name to the “Sue Me Too” list for Kyle’s civil cases…

BOYCOTT NIKE!!!

5 Likes

Colin is an insignificant little turd in a sewer plant. Don’t waste my time listening to anything he says nor do I support any companies that support him.

7 Likes

AFAIC Nike died of Colin cancer years ago.

6 Likes

If they want racism to stop then it has to start and stop on all sides of the color chart. If you say all white people are racists then by doin so you have proven that you yourself are discriminatory and racist. Its one of those good for the goose type deals its ok for me but not for you. Ive never been a fan of child labor made nike anything. And damn sure not a supporter of these evil companies who are corrupting our kids and ruining our country. I dont understand how the hell a spokesman like that american hating hack could be good for any business.

5 Likes

I don’t get the “white supremacist” thing. White guy, in a mostly White city, mostly White protesters, three White people shot, all White jury, White attorneys, White judge.

Replace the word “White” above with “Black” and it doesn’t even make the news. Right? I have plenty of Black friends… mostly they could care less about the trial and verdict. It’s the MSM that stirs it all up… along with politicians, athletes, and celebrities.

Glad this is over… time to concentrate on what a total buffoon we have as president. And, it’s alot more fun!

fjb/lgb

5 Likes

There is no such thing as “racism”… just hate. people who have evil hatred lives. Take the skin tone aspect away, and they will find a million other reasons to justify the miserable state of hatred they feel… it’s actually quite sad. When you break it all down, whites… (Anglo-Saxon) make up 70% of the U.S. population, therefore we have 70% of the “say-so”. It’s not about skin tone… It’s just MATH.

3 Likes