M*CARBO Brotherhood

CRKT PROVOKE this folding karembit is intriguing

When folded nice compact size non threatening.unfolded 2.4" long X.210 thick blade. closed package is 4.96" closed. made of D2 tool steel and 6061 T6 alloy.Love how it hooks in a pocket.
thats a handfull of non obtrusive “get tha hell off me” that is legal in most states.(length)
price at 188$ means another jar has started at my house, just take me a wee bit to get there…

'Bot" has warned me numerous times about 'hawging" the knife thread, so seeing im a certified steel freak, when i come across something unique or different, I will post it out here, in case my brothers are in the market…ive had smaller items get my tail out of a crack before…

8 Likes

Now that is a great idea for a compact knife.
I wander how secure the locking mechanism is when extended?

Hey I have seen “Bot” used on tweeter what the heck does it mean?

3 Likes

LOL theMcarbo Brotherhood site “Bot” been messaging me that i post tooo much in the knife thread, to let others join in"

6 Likes

@Silverback I dont know, But i want to find one local to hold in my paw and check it out Paul. I can see a advantage to this… as long as it locks solid and aint so floopy loose it rattles.

4 Likes

damn me want…
7 Likes

@GOBLIN Very cool knife and video Buck. Amazon has them for $175.00…tempting.:thinking:

5 Likes

Yep, very cool! Nice video

2 Likes

What the heck does “bot” stand for

3 Likes

@Silverback
bot

/bät/

noun

1. (chiefly in science fiction) a robot.
  • COMPUTING

an autonomous program on a network (especially the Internet) that can interact with computer systems or users.

6 Likes

@Silverback what godallmighty said. hes better explainin it than me…

3 Likes

Wow, really? First time I’ve ever heard of that “feature”.

5 Likes

Finally thank you. I thought that’s what it meant but wasnt sure. I have had that referred to some of my tweets regarding gun issues. Seriously this social internet is odd. Polarize opinions and or being called a Bot for not agreeing.

Oh well I guess there are worse things to be called. Lol

4 Likes

@Silverback

Just don’t call me a ‘BOT’ ‘OX…’ :+1: I had spent many years in computers before there was internet and probably ‘forgot’ more about them most recently. I was not worried about that until my ‘stepchild’ started getting into her problems with social media… Now, I spend numerous hours protecting my home network from all the ‘system reconfiguration’ that she had made without our knowledge!

4 Likes

Yea this stuff is intrusive. I can’t believe how ignorant people are when they don’t have to be face to face. Cowardly behavior.

3 Likes

You can get this on the Wish app for around $20.

3 Likes

those look to be knock off DH Gate ones. CRKT only does im in the black type III hard anodize. plus the fact theres no brand marking. plus no snap ring retention, but plate and screw.bet its 440A

2 Likes

Maybe right just thought I’d mention it…lol

1 Like

LOLOL no problem brother. i got had on a SPYDERCO “Tighe Stick” on ebay once, what shoulda been a 550 knife new I got for the amazeing price off 200 in the box new. (Tighe custom Tighe stick is over 1000$ I shop for used steel this is what one looks like,
this is a spyderco collaboration and the second pic is a Brian Tighe custom Tighe stick)
its a all titanium handled knife. how i finally tagged it as a clone, is one screw in the pivot, incorrect screw head type (allan instead of security torx) 1 to many pin’s and the weight. took me almost a year to get my money back (DH gate knockoff is 35$) Ive had 342 clones/knock offs pulled off ebay in the last 2 years. cause it is fraud. selling something cheap misrepresenting what it is. clones themselves, I have no issue with
Hell I cloned a 1968 mustang into a 1968 shelby, down to and including the bolts in the paxton supercharger, cause thats what he paid for. but the title still said 1968 ford mustang as well as the vin plate. I just hate someone gettin burned that doesn’t realize…third pic is the spyderco dh gate clone. freakin funny part it was marked perfect except they mispelled Taiwan they printed Tatwan LOLOL see the extra pin and no reversible clip holes? plus look at the grip pattern…LOL

3 Likes