M*CARBO Brotherhood

Cp33 10.5 threaded barrel

Hey guys looking for someon to make a ket tec cp33 10.5 threaded barrel. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

3 Likes

That there is a good idea!

1 Like

Where do I get a donor barrel? I’m set up for threading.

1 Like

Thanks. It would really be a light weight accurate package. The mags are compact and easy to carry vs the 25 round ruger mags.

I was thinking about selling my cp33 and stay with he p17 and ruger. Then I picked up the cp33 with 1913 brace and thought no way. This would be such a great compact 22lr setup.

I sure hope I can find someone to machine a barrel.

1 Like

You can make a 10.5 inch 22lr barrel? The cp33 has a 5.5 inch threaed and I am looking for a 10.5 inch threaded barrel to be made.
I will.provide the donor barrel if you can machine a 10.5 inch barrel to spec?

1 Like

Sorry, misunderstood
I can shorten a barrel and thread it, but not make a new one.
Al

1 Like

What does the barrel look like? Alls a doner needs to be is big enough to mill down.

2 Likes

I have a ruger 18 inch 1022 barrel for a doner barrel attached is the cp33 barrel.

1 Like

Where 5he diagram shows “106” is the threaded end. The end where the barrel begins to taper and what looks like is a washer is where the barrel is secured to the frame

1 Like

Interesting.
Doesn’t look that tough. One good thing there isn’t any lugs or anything, no welding. Looks like fun. I’ll do some research.

2 Likes

Next time you have the barrel out mark up the drawing with as many dimensions as possible

2 Likes

Ok I will. But 1;7 twist. I think that’s a .223 blank. 22lr is 1;16.

1 Like

My bad!
($20 is a good price for a practice blank anyway).

1 Like