COVID-19 Self-Test Being mailed to Americans

This is specifically to discuss the free home tests being mailed to American citizens.
It’s not politics it’s about Covid and Americans.

If I have it in the wrong place please move.

Just received our free Covid-19 (AKA China BS) home test kits.
I thought that I would share the pictures of the box. The information is disturbing to me. :frowning_face:

1. China made it.
  2. Apple and Google are in on it and have apps for it.
  3. It’s marked FDA (Big Print) *** and Emergency Use Authorization*** (SMALL Print)

Larry

9 Likes

The ones I got in the mail are a US based company, but the swab states it was made in China. A QR code inside leads to a facility in Ohio. The home site shows they have a facility so perhaps that’s where the reagents came from…

Note the temperature range…this was shipped in the freezing cold via snail mail…

6 Likes

Same ones we got.

This wasn’t lost on us either.

6 Likes

Havent got ours yet, but if we do they are going stright into the:

11 Likes

@Festus I think that is the temperature range the swab is to be use in. Read somewhere to let it set at room temperature for 24 hours before using.

6 Likes

Makes my head spin even more :roll_eyes:
Larry

6 Likes

Mine are made in Korea

4 Likes

I did not request them. Just doing my part to pay for fewer.

8 Likes

I got one too. My neighbor got one and his water tested positive for COVID.

8 Likes

Me either but i figured they were just going to mass mail them.

4 Likes

I’ll just sell mine to some nervous diabetic old fat guy with a pulmonary heart disease and a chronic kidney or liver disease and a weakened immune system who also coughs alot.

8 Likes

… who smokes and swears that tobacco is not harmful. Also tells people he invented the exclamation point and thinks paintball qualifies him as a combat vet.

4 Likes

Mine were made by SD Biosensor in Republic of Korea (South Korea).

3 Likes

Im curious do the kits used everywhere else around the world just omit the “FDA emergency use blah blah blah” disclaimer?

3 Likes

As you see on my pics, the distributor is Roche Diagnostics in US. I assume they printed the boxes.

3 Likes

Here’s mine…Made in China…haven’t opened them yet.

3 Likes

Mine were via the VA.

Dred,
you probably paid for them anyway. I’m just gonna put them with my SHTF medical stuff for grins. :wink:

Larry

4 Likes

OK,
So far we have:

1. China manufactured for iHealth Labs, Inc Sunnyvale, CA USA
    and Quidel Corporation San Diego, CA USA
    With a Company involved Coventry located in Kennesaw GA USA

2. Republic of Korea (South Korea)
    Distributed by Roche Diagnostics . Indianapolis IN.

Larry

5 Likes

If I get any in the mail, :golfing_man::wastebasket:. Or free targets :gun:

4 Likes

I absolutely did!

My point is y’all ain’t gotta pay any to get delivered to my house.

I’m a little annoyed by the folks that ordered them just 'cause “free”. Nothing is free for taxpayers like me. Folks need to be smarter with my money. I like mine spent on guns/ammo for me; this boxed junk for everybody crap has no place in my budget.

10 Likes